What's new

A Race Pakistan Cannot Possibly Win

Long long ago, our mounts were given Monday off as 'bran mash' day; good for the, umm, digestion, if you know what I mean.

Sounds like some of the young blood really need their 'bran mash' day.

That some members are given to merely passing on is a known fact; some of us have been of the opinion that the input consists of high fibre material, and also spinach, peas and legumes in general, with concomitant results.

Start with 'bran mash' day and keep talking about digestion. You are Inertially challenged.

BTW, the news about flankers regularly turning tail is confirmed by multiple handles on the forum. Your friend jumped on windie because that helps his fragile narrative.

The citation limits itself to armor and I likewise limited my response. It was always implied that Pakistan has much more than merely UCAVs and helis, but now that you have lost the armored battle, you must invoke your entire attacking corps. And rest assured, all elements are likewise accounted for.

By the way, reality check. Do you understand why your airforce keeps making excuses of number of squadrons instead of conducting a surgical strike? Ask @Windjammer your flankers keep turning tail as soon as they encounter the Shaheens. So much for economic power.
You have no idea whom you talking to..... 1 clue.... He is not a keyboard warrior.......
One more clue...

Last edited:
You have no idea whom you talking to..... 1 clue.... He is not a keyboard warrior.......
One more clue... Have seen a picture of him in the cockpit of the world's best AC....

Then ask him to talk according to his stature. On the internet he is only as good as his writing. Which so far have been interspersed with too many smilies.

Then ask him to talk according to his stature. On the internet he is only as good as his writing. Which so far have been interspersed with too many smilies.
Ask the oldies here about his posts.... One of the best if the discussion is on a level field.... If the discussion is on BS then he is on his other avatar......

Now you judge......

Ask the oldies here about his posts.... One of the best if the discussion is on a level field.... If the discussion is on BS then he is on his other avatar......

Now you judge......

I find him merely clawing on straws to avoid serious discussion. He might have been engaged in hundred and one serious discussions, but he has posted nothing substantive so far and his 'citation' only shows the problems that India will face.

Start with 'bran mash' day and keep talking about digestion. You are Inertially challenged.

BTW, the news about flankers regularly turning tail is confirmed by multiple handles on the forum. Your friend jumped on windie because that helps his fragile narrative.

I get it.

You are a 'talker'. On line.

I get it.

You are a 'talker'. On line.

The only things I let slide are bangers. On a serious note, this is now two occasions where you guys change tact when confronted with the implications of your top brass architecting a potential nuclear war based on lies, specious reasoning and cherry picked 'citations'. I find the situation highly disturbing, and yes, thank God I am in Australia!

One thing most people don't factor is that in a war, the biggest threat is running out of fuel and spares.
Logistics eat -up a crazy amount of the stock-pile and funds.
Each day a nation is at war is a huge toll on the economy.
So a higher number of weapon systems require a dense, massive support system.
Hence you do not see most militaries acquire a lot of weapon in quick succession.

In a war with India, Pakistan's scanty stockpiles, fuel reserves and lack of spares will bite hard.
There is a reason as to why most countries choose to develop complex weapon systems on their own, it gives them control over crucial spares, that's the philosophy that the IAF and the IA follow as well when transfer to technology is the only true deal breaker on the contract.
So our Sukhois, Migs and T-90s will be well supplied with spares and equipments, while the superior IN will keep trade routes open.
Factor in logistics and the outcome seems even more gloomy for Pakistan in a war

You simply lack the mental discipline to separate credible vs incredulous from a given source. @Windjammer merely passes on what he is given. Of course anything that shows IAF as the pansies they really are will become fanboy boasts.

Whatever else he is, he definitely has hormonal imbalances.
Dude why you wasting your time with these internet warriors, if these characters had any morals rather than being smart Alec and talking frivolously they can perhaps ask their warlords to provide a single evidence on their claims of shooting down six PAF Mirages and a dozen F-104s in the last war furthermore an air force worth it's salt doesn't need to paint it's own wreckage in enemy's colours just to fool it's own nation furthermore how many air forces award it's pilots for allegedly merely getting a lock on a opposition fighter from within own territory yet conveniently ignores the incident that occurred with it's own flight of Fulcrums.
I don't think even the Afghan, Somalians or some sub-Saharan air force will go this low just to prove it's worth.

Cr5XxA0VIAAfpxq.jpg

Back
Top Bottom