What's new

A Question Of Moral

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 All indian How can you defeat an enemy who looks into the barrel of your gun and sees paradise - thats the only reason pakistan army stays in the worst condition and stay and stand still :D Pak army Zindabad and for the guy who was saying pakistan army is shoot 1st ask later type thats why when every time nato was stck it was pakistan army who helpd them e.g Somalia, Sierra Leone, Bosnia, Congo and Liberia

Okay,this thread is destined for the trolling fest so i wont put in my effort!Good luck!:D

Yes,
Its not only how our Pak soldiers are mentally and physically trained and prepared but its also the way our army takes care and own the men who suffer disabilities in war zones and most of all the ones who lay down their lives for the country. and most of all the religious factor is also there.
regards

2 All indian How can you defeat an enemy who looks into the barrel of your gun and sees paradise -

You tell me.. There have been enough instances of Pakistani army being defeated.. Even if I discount 1965 as a stalemate, 1971, Siachen, Kargil.. All were the cases where Pakistani army was conclusively defeated.

What. ? no "acts of terrorism in Pakistan" to post.....if nothing to contribute than kindly disappear.

So I did reply exactly what you wanted to hear, so you are pissed off with you getting exposed. Come out of your hatred for Indian army. See one pakistani poster has also answered in same way below

Yes,
Its not only how our Pak soldiers are mentally and physically trained and prepared but its also the way our army takes care and own the men who suffer disabilities in war zones and most of all the ones who lay down their lives for the country. and most of all the religious factor is also there.
regards

Between answer to your question, it was bit quiet in that thread during april and may, but June 2012 month was a busy month on that thread. And if you have any problem with my posting on that thread (I just post news, I dont comment, whine or make fun on that thread), then please report to MODS. Dont keep whining.

You tell me.. There have been enough instances of Pakistani army being defeated.. Even if I discount 1965 as a stalemate, 1971, Siachen, Kargil.. All were the cases where Pakistani army was conclusively defeated.

You forgot 1948, 1962, 2002 and probably another couple of dates when Pakistani Army was 'conclusively' defeated! Mighty kind of Indian, I must add, that it did not occupy and claim whole of defeated Pakistan.

So, can we get back to the real world now?

That is where training comes in. The terrorists which PA is fighting are no different than what IA and Paramilitary forces faced during the height of insurgency/militancy in Kashmir and Punjab before that. The difference is that India identified the problem, acknowledged it and IA rapidly adapted to the situation to come up with one of the best COIN training/ops out there.
Contrast that with Afghan Taliban (and to some extent TTP) being viewed as 'assets' by majority in the Pakistani establishment.

Far from any reality, even during the height of insurgency, how many suicide attacks or car bombings did the IA encountered, do you even have the capacity to comprehend and differentiate between IA engaging in a gun battle with perhaps half dozen freedom fighters and several hundred heavily armed miscreants mounting an attack from other side of the border. ??
You cannot compare collateral damage with fake encounters. A few stories of rouge officers - who ended up being taken to task by the media and punished by the Indian judiciary is no comparison with thousands being caught between the PA and the Taliban firefights. The Pakistani media has virtually no presence in the conflict areas and no one knows what goes on there except for what the Army tells you. There is no accountability for the PA. So, even if soldiers turn their weapons on their superiors, we the outsiders would never or rarely know about that.
There is indeed no comparison, since one kind takes place during ad-hock operation while the other is a full blown conflict involving artillery and air power. My reply was in context to a posters claim that IA only played by the rules. !!

So I did reply exactly what you wanted to hear, so you are pissed off with you getting exposed. Come out of your hatred for Indian army. See one pakistani poster has also answered in same way below
Can't help you if you are in love with your self, but did you EVEN read the heading on my OP. ?? !!

Between answer to your question, it was bit quiet in that thread during april and may, but June 2012 month was a busy month on that thread. And if you have any problem with my posting on that thread (I just post news, I dont comment, whine or make fun on that thread), then please report to MODS. Dont keep whining.

This was your pathetic rant earlier.
Pakistanis wishful answer to this thread is,

Pakistani soldiers are professional, disciplined brave martial race and so have good morale
and Indian soldiers are unprofessional coward and so dont have good morale and take their own life and others life.

SO windjammer, I have given you answer exactly what you expect.

What kind of reply did you expect after such cheap banter, if it's too difficult to contribute in a proper manner than best to keep the lid on it.

You forgot 1948, 1962, 2002 and probably another couple of dates when Pakistani Army was 'conclusively' defeated! Mighty kind of Indian, I must add, that it did not occupy and claim whole of defeated Pakistan.

So, can we get back to the real world now?

Dude, I am answering to a post that claims that Pakistani army cant be defeated. Hence I am not even approaching

1. 1948 - Pakistani attacked State of Jammu & Kashmir and not India. The war ended in a stalemate
2. 1962 - Pakistan was not involved in the war (or now do you consider Pakistan to be a part of China :lol:)
3. 2002 - There was no war

please stick to the point.. No one has claimed that Indian army is undefeatable.. Unlike some fanboys from Pakistan side

2 All indian How can you defeat an enemy who looks into the barrel of your gun and sees paradise -

No accountability for Pakistani Army means less stress for them. Indian Army on the other hand gets stressed and frustrated when they know who the enemies are but due to dirty vote bank politics cannot eliminate the threats.

No accountability for Pakistani Army means less stress for them. Indian Army on the other hand gets stressed and frustrated when they know who the enemies are but due to dirty vote bank politics cannot eliminate the threats.

Also i've heard that pak army allots plots to its officers and runs variious commercial enterprises.These kinds of things are unheard of in india.

I personally feel that the purpose of the thread is to show that Pakistan Army is more strong and professional then Indian Army.

If Pakistan army is strong enough then why do OP need a thread to prove this.

I am over and out.

Also i've heard that pak army allots plots to its officers and runs variious commercial enterprises.These kinds of things are unheard of in india.

Pune land scam: Former Army vice chief Gen Nobel Thamburaj booked by CBI : West, News - India Today

Indian Army exposed in another land scamg - India News - IBNLive

Rocked by land scams, army battles the taint : North, News - India Today

It's heard of in most of India but you must be an exception.
On topic, a soldier sitting in an army camp may be engrossed by thoughts of his family rather than the value of some land plot.

I personally feel that the purpose of the thread is to show that Pakistan Army is more strong and professional then Indian Army.

If Pakistan army is strong enough then why do OP need a thread to prove this.

I am over and out.

You are 1000% correct

A good topic gone bad.

Had the opener of the thread not mentioned Indian and Pakistan together, rather just mentioned the issue by quoting Pakistan and started a discussion on the topic, that would have been a wonderful discussion, as the mental state of soldiers of any armed forces combating insurgency / militants etc etc is something which needs insight and we could have learned a lot from the topic on hand and come to know what a military goes through during such situation and what effects it has on the soldiers.

And I also feel bad for the Indian members who take everything as an insult or negatively, had they contributed positively, things may have come differently,

I had been thinking about this topic for a very very long time, PA soldiers are no different, no matter how much religious they are or believe in their cause, war has a terrible effect on the people who go through it, civilians & military men / women / children all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom