What's new

A Question from Shahid Afridi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think one cannot stop Afridi from airing his views.

Bitterness is but axiomatic

One should not hold it against him.

It is not so easy to bear the burden of losing when his whole Nation pinned so much of hope on him.

I think Afridi should join this forum to find out some reasons why paksitani have negative feelings just for indians..why they are so special to us? lol

ON one side he blame indian media that they make fuss about pakistan and take small news as breaking news and then he forget that this media cater the need of indian viewers who wanna hear something negative, some mirchi news about paksitan and paksitani ...

the guy has not given me answer, generating million dollars from hard workin dahravi people and still they live like slum dogs????

I have a question for Afridi. What has happened to your batting skills? Your bowling skills is fantastic but come on your Batting like a madman and preforming careless shots. Don't say cos he is getting old because with age comes expreince as well as back problems. But he is still in his mid 30s he ain't no Younus Khan.

I have a question for Afridi. What has happened to your batting skills? Your bowling skills is fantastic but come on your Batting like a madman and preforming careless shots. Don't say cos he is getting old because with age comes expreince as well as back problems. But he is still in his mid 30s he ain't no Younus Khan.

hahah and you know what is funny. Afrdi always get out by playing irresponsible shot and when match end and commentator asked him why pak lost the match. He always replied because we played some irresponsible shots but he dont give up playing these shots lol

Jhoot bol nhi sakhta indians are not large hearted lol I am sure he obeserved that how indian players responded to his open hearted approach

Last edited by a moderator:
why afridi is saying this repeatedly, i think there is some serious story behind this comment

^ Afridi congratulated india but neither dhoni nor tendulkar or any indian player said any good words for paksitani bowlers. i think it is difficult for them to do so. They are hostile to pakistan which was apparent from the media as well as the behaviour of the players

Before the match Pakistani team was the only one making big statements, We will not let Sachin bat, our bowlers are strong, Indian bowling is and all that crap. Come the match poor guys could not hold their nerves.
Now instead of crying like sissies they should shut up and raise their game above others before raising their voices.

Afrididi should have Listened about the large bigheartedness of Indians from the lady anchor herself.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will tell you what happened -

Afridi gave pro india statements immidietley after coming to Pakistan and criticised Pakistan for its Anti India mindset even though they watched indian movies , dramas , music and were very much in tune with Indian culture .

Just like it has happened with the Thread opener many Pakistanis were hurt by this statement and Afridi realised this later on then to sooth the Pakistani extremists' egos and to avoid public criticism he gave such statement about large heartedness and muslim -hindu etc .

I feel for him and any person who publicly says pro India views in Pakistan .Look at Pervez Hoodbhoy for example .Half of Pakistan (or more) calls him a traitor because he sometimes favours India in TV discussions .

It's very obvious that the hatred for Pakistan from the common Indian is because they are taught in their textbooks that Jinnah's struggle for Pakistan was an illegitimate demand he enforced on everyone, because he was greedy for power. Whereas Gandhi for the most part is well respected in Pakistan. Jaswant Singh was kicked out of his party for writing something positive about Jinnah. SRK was threatened by Shiv Sena, & reprimanded by average Indians & media outlets for speaking favorably on Pakistan. Shahid Afridi praised the Indian team in India, & criticized the attitude of Pakistanis towards India, interviewing in Pakistan. This is the reason why no Indian can say anything good about the country Pakistan, whereas Pakistanis praise India for many things everyday, even though they have brought so much pain to Pakistan. People like Nadeem Paracha, Najam Sethi, Pervez Hoodbhoy, Ahmed Rashid have a huge following in Pakistan despite their pro-India stance on everything, & are given every platform to express their views unflinchingly, despite how controversial they are.

Look at Pervez Hoodbhoy for example .Half of Pakistan (or more) calls him a traitor because he sometimes favours India in TV discussions .

At least he isn't charged for sedition saying Pakistan should lose their nukes, should give up Kashmir, were wrong in 1971, are wrong today in Afghanistan & Balochistan etc; unlike Arundhati Roy who was charged for sedition for only claiming that 'Kashmir was not an integral part of India.' This is what happens when the so called biggest sham democracy of the world gets exposed so badly.

At least he isn't charged for sedition saying Pakistan should lose their nukes, should give up Kashmir, were wrong in 1971, are wrong today in Afghanistan & Balochistan etc; unlike Arundhati Roy who was charged for sedition for only claiming that 'Kashmir was not an integral part of India.' This is what happens when the so called biggest sham democracy of the world gets exposed so badly.

all countries have sedition laws . She said something seditious she was charged , THAT is the way things go in a democracy . Pervez hoodbhoy has not said anything seditious so why would he be charged ? Please make more intelligent posts rather than ranting in anger .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom