What's new

A Question from Shahid Afridi

Status
Not open for further replies.
mumbai-dharavi.jpg

dharavi-slum-in-mumbai-.sflb.ashx

even u can see satellite image of orangi town which is better developed than ur dharavi .. u can compare living standards too lol

woah!!!!!!, orangi town is little backward but is not a ghetto by any means, my indian friends are highly misguided.....

I wudnt do a road to road comparison.

Bt do one thing. Go to google.com - type Slums in karachi->click Images.

You will be shocked.

Yaar,

Chorr do becare Afridi ka peecha,
Let him be FREE now,

:hitwall:

Economy
In addition to the traditional pottery and textile industries in Dharavi,[15] there is an increasingly large recycling industry, processing recyclable waste from other parts of Mumbai. The district has an estimated 5000 businesses[18] and 15,000 single-room factories.[19]

Dharavi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Though not much detail here but I watched a NatGeo Documentary, life is not luxurious there but people are very hardworking and many small traders made Its million dollar trade there including export to the western countries included.

You will be shocked.

what is there to be shocked???, you have the worlds biggest slums and ghetto in mumbai, its even portrayed in the film slumdog...

Economy
In addition to the traditional pottery and textile industries in Dharavi,[15] there is an increasingly large recycling industry, processing recyclable waste from other parts of Mumbai. The district has an estimated 5000 businesses[18] and 15,000 single-room factories.[19]

Though not much detail here but I watched a NatGeo Documentary, life is not luxurious there but people are very hardworking and many small traders made Its million dollar trade there including export to the western countries included.

so why people remain in poor condition generatin million dollars, seems like westerns are extracting from hard working indians like dogs, getting luxury and still there life style doesnt change

Indians not as large hearted as Pakistanis: Afridi

<.......>

"In my opinion, if I have to tell the truth, they (Indians) will never have hearts like Muslims and Pakistanis. I don't think they have the large and clean hearts that Allah has given us," Afridi said during a talk show on Samaa news channel when he was asked about relations between the two countries.

<.....>

Afridi also criticised Interior Minister Rehman Malik for warning the Pakistani team not to get involved in match-fixing and Indian cricketer Gautam Gambhir, who vowed to dedicate victory in the World Cup final to victims of the 2008 Mumbai attacks.

Lol the Sohail Tanvir syndrome. :lol:

This man has lost the respect he had got for his conduct during the WC.

And did Gauti say that ?? Man , I love his kickass attitude.:tup:

Indians Hate Pakistanis more than pakis hate them and it is fact I have noticed on the forum. Cause of the increased hatred is in my point of view is poisoned Indian Media

I guess Afridi just love watching bollywood stuff and dont know anything beside cricket and he assumed everyone love watching these unreal love movies ..Obviously peoples don't hate anyone for no reasons. Why pakistani dont hate chinese? Why dont hate sri lankan? etc

If indian really love paksitani and would have soft corner for us then i am sure pakistani would not have any hate for them becuase you cannot hate someone who love you? Can you?

what makes me laugh or cry is .stani's wanna talk cricket when they geting flushed down the toilet with false flag attacks thanks to uncle sam raymond davis is our hero :agree: this websbsite ip is in america yes !!!!!!!

lets all pretend to be pakistani :usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag:

Economy

Dharavi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i dont knw when ever we try to compare anything u people bring economy in it :S check out the living standard of those people living in mumbai slums its way lower than that of orangi town karachi ,,,

when we compare capitals of both countries in a thread than again u guys take economy in it :rolleyes:

You will be shocked.

as u told me to write slums in karachi in google i wrote it and the images i got are mostly related to mumbai slum dharavi :lol:

slums in karachi - Google Search

happy googling :rofl:

Orangi Town (Urdu: &#1575;&#1615;&#1608;&#1585;&#1606;&#1711;&#1740; &#1657;&#1575;&#1572;&#1606;) is a town in the northwestern part of Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan. It is bordered by New Karachi Town to the north across the Shahrah-e-Zahid Hussain, Gulberg Town to the east across the Gujjar Nala stream, Liaquatabad Town to the south, and SITE Town to the west. The township is currently the largest slum in South Asia, after surpassing the size of Dharavi in Mumbai, India, although while Orangi is approximately 22 square miles (57 km2) in area, Dharavi is less than one square mile with approximately one million inhabitants [1], making Orangi far less dense.[2][3] Further, Orangi comprises several new developed middle class areas and housing-societies which are still considered slums for statistical purposes, although strictly speaking, they are not slums.

here is what wikipedia says about Orangi town :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom