What's new

A Question from Shahid Afridi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to Admire Afridi but it turned to hatred the day he treated cricket ball as Apple he cannot be role model.

One should play only the game he is supposed to and not as a political ambassador if he cannot control such behavior.

You yourself are saying NON STATE ACTORS, what does it mean? Non state actors are never supported by government. Pakistan is also fed up of non state actors activities but no one cares of it. Should Pak be held responsible for some idiot who gets up early in the morning and thinks ok lets go and bomb somewhere in India?

Let me correct things........the so called non state actors backed by some rouge state actors.......good to go.

India has repeatedly saying that there are terrorist camps in pakistan..........and pakistan waits for India to shame Pakistan after mumbai incident to act on some of them.

India is the giver here.........pakistan cannot give anything to India.

Pakistan has tried to take it forcefully in past..........and we remember it so not to allow that thing again

India is the giver??? :what: :sick:

that is why poverty level is very low in India, eh?? :coffee:

then what love affair pakistan govt has with those idiots that your govt goes into a denial mode right from first day...

Forget it, really I tell you those days are gone. Pak itself is in trouble since last 10 years or even more and those who had such stupid ideas will not repeat these things as we have suffered a lot. But this thing is for sure that Pak has not planted any of such idiot in recent past. If we start discussion on these issues then there is no end to it as government has evidences of Indian involvement in Baluchistan. But if we want friendship then we must forget such issues.

Forget it, really I tell you those days are gone. Pak itself is in trouble since last 10 years or even more and those who had such stupid ideas will not repeat these things as we have suffered a lot. But this thing is for sure that Pak has not planted any of such idiot in recent past. If we start discussion on these issues then there is no end to it as government has evidences of Indian involvement in Baluchistan. But if we want friendship then we must forget such issues.

india has shown/share the evidences on mumbai attack with the world , if your govt has the evidences on bluchistan , then why waiting and just talking..

I used to Admire Afridi but it turned to hatred the day he treated cricket ball as Apple he cannot be role model.

One should play only the game he is supposed to and not as a political ambassador if he cannot control such behavior.

well the cricket ball turned to Apple thing is agreeable, no one in Pakistan appreciates that. . But he has too much pressure on him (or he thinks he is under pressure). With the country under crisis; Afridi thinks he is the way to good foreign relations. .

India is the giver here.........pakistan cannot give anything to India.

Pakistan has tried to take it forcefully in past..........and we remember it so not to allow that thing again

What India has to give Pak, except peace. India is not giver of any thing to Pak except a few people who have media related interests in India.

If you are talking of Kasab he cannot be forgotten since he his alive and has killed people couple of years back such things can only fade after several generations.

Let me correct things........the so called non state actors backed by some rouge state actors.......good to go.

India has repeatedly saying that there are terrorist camps in pakistan..........and pakistan waits for India to shame Pakistan after mumbai incident to act on some of them.

No proper evidence is given by india to prove that ISI was behind Mumbai attacks. But the involvement of RAW in Samjhota Express Bombing is proved by your own police officer. .

Afridi himself don't know what he is trying to convey similarly like he even don't know for whom he is playing Pakistan or opposition .so i'll not take his brainless comments seriously .People should learn by now that he has loose screws

india has shown/share the evidences on mumbai attack with the world , if your govt has the evidences on bluchistan , then why waiting and just talking..

evidences good enough to show that Ajmal Kasaab is from Pakistan. Which is no big deal. . Other evidences are all fabricated. .

No proper evidence is given by india to prove that ISI was behind Mumbai attacks. But the involvement of RAW in Samjhota Express Bombing is proved by your own police officer. .

those emails and fund trasfer happened to be from the computer situated at the pakistan army HQ....

A number of incidents like Mumbai attacks took place in Pak but India was never blamed by government. A single smaller thing happens in India every channel starts blaming Pak terrorist camps. A country who is already suffering terrorism cannot keep any more camps like that.
But issue of water is very clear and if it is stopped then whole punjab (pak) starts turning into desert in next 2 - 3 years then people will become uncontrollable because water is the basic necessity of life and without water people kill each other. PEACE demands that dont stop water of any Nation.

Involvement of RAW ? please post source link. But take discussion on another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom