What's new

A Question from Shahid Afridi

Status
Not open for further replies.

peace13

New Recruit

Reaction score
Shahid Afridi gave a statement along with many others that why we hate Indians when we watch their movies, dramas and follow culture upto some extent. I felt really bad about mr Afridi after hearing this from him on TV. His first question was why we hate Indians, contains many controversies in itself. Sorry Afridi, its not Pakistanis who hate Indians, its Indians who hate Pakistanis. Forget about the long ago stories just take example of cricket.
Since 1997 when Afridi started playing cricket, at least 4 times India has banned series with Pakistan. Was there a single a time Pakistan has banned this game.
Story of IPL is also known to all of us.
It was a blame on Pakistan that Mumbai attacks were sponsored by Pakistani terrorists. If this was the case then at least India should have waited for investigations to complete. But they just put a stop to relations between India and Pakistan. So who hates other, I think cricketers and media personnel should think before they speak something.

@ peace113 :woot:

and your profile name is Peace and you have registered just to ask it. Why dont open a new hate mongering forum......

Afridi wants sporting relations to improve so that they start getting calls from IPL, this will help them earn money to run their houses.

Sorry Afridi, its not Pakistanis who hate Indians, its Indians who hate Pakistanis
These needn't be exclusive. Indians hate pakistanis, pakistanis hate Indians and pdf is active :-)

@ peace113 :woot:

and your profile name is Peace and you have registered just to ask it. Why dont open a new hate mongering forum......

I have not registered today, I read more and reply less. I am only highlighting the obvious hate developed by Indians towards Pakistan, I want peace but it should come from both directions. What kind of peace is this whenever we start talking on water or kashmir issues something happens in India and Pakistan is blamed for it?
I give very less time reading forums but what I have observed that both Indians and pakis fight on such issues which have no ending.

Afridi wants sporting relations to improve so that they start getting calls from IPL, this will help them earn money to run their houses.

I totally agree with this point. This is also the case with people related to media. Problem is that people who sing songs in India or even who perform some terrorist act in Pak or India are not the real representation of Pak.

Indians not as large hearted as Pakistanis: Afridi

ISLAMABAD: Days after winning the hearts of numerous Indian fans with his remarks after his team's loss in the World Cup semifinal, Pakistan cricket captain Shahid Afridi has said Indians are not as large-hearted as Pakistanis.

Afridi also slammed the Indian media for its "very negative approach" and said the Pakistani media was a "hundred times better" than its Indian counterpart.

"In my opinion, if I have to tell the truth, they (Indians) will never have hearts like Muslims and Pakistanis. I don't think they have the large and clean hearts that Allah has given us," Afridi said during a talk show on Samaa news channel when he was asked about relations between the two countries.

[B]"It is a very difficult thing for us to live with them (Indians) or to have long-term relationship with them. Nothing will come out of talks. See how many times in the past 60 years we have had friendship and then how many times things have gone bad," he said as the audience in the TV channel's studio applauded him repeatedly.[/B]

"We don't want to fight with each other but a third country - everyone knows which one it is - is trying to spoil our relations. (This country) is taking advantage of Pakistan and wants to take advantage of India. I don't want to go into details but these people will not let us come together," he added.

Asked about the Indian media's coverage of the Pakistani team during the semifinal with India at Mohali on March 30, Afridi replied: "The Indian media has a very negative approach and very negative thoughts. The people may not be like that but I think the media had a very dirty role in spoiling relations between us and India.

"Our media, which is criticised by people, is hundred times better than theirs," he said.

India beat Pakistan in the semifinal, which was watched by the Prime Ministers of the two countries, who used cricket diplomacy to boost the peace process between the two sides.

Afridi also criticised Interior Minister Rehman Malik for warning the Pakistani team not to get involved in match-fixing and Indian cricketer Gautam Gambhir, who vowed to dedicate victory in the World Cup final to victims of the 2008 Mumbai attacks.

"I think they were both very stupid comments by Rehman Malik and Gautam Gambhir...I wasn't expecting this from Gautam...This is all politics, what do you know about who carried out the Bombay attacks?" he said.

The Mumbai attacks, which left 166 people dead, were carried out by Pakistan-based Lashkar-e-Taiba.

I have not registered today, I read more and reply less. I am only highlighting the obvious hate developed by Indians towards Pakistan, I want peace but it should come from both directions. What kind of peace is this whenever we start talking on water or kashmir issues something happens in India and Pakistan is blamed for it?
I give very less time reading forums but what I have observed that both Indians and pakis fight on such issues which have no ending.

We have reasons to HATE Pakistan..........
One is that we are fed of terrorism done by non-state actors of Pakistan.
We are fed of Pakistan supporting failed insurgencies in north-west india (punjab in particular)
We are fed of Pakistan asking everything and giving nothing.
And last but not the least we are evils

These needn't be exclusive. Indians hate pakistanis, pakistanis hate Indians and pdf is active :-)

But if you come across Pakistani news channels and media, you will find that they are so happy as if they have found some lost item just to hear a positive note from India. But I know Indian media is all the same and digging out old stories to increase anger and hate in hearts of people.

[Afridi also criticised Interior Minister Rehman Malik for warning the Pakistani team not to get involved in match-fixing .

any body has idea , what it actually means..?

We have reasons to HATE Pakistan..........
One is that we are fed of terrorism done by non-state actors of Pakistan.
We are fed of Pakistan supporting failed insurgencies in north-west india (punjab in particular)
We are fed of Pakistan asking everything and giving nothing.
And last but not the least we are evils
You yourself are saying NON STATE ACTORS, what does it mean? Non state actors are never supported by government. Pakistan is also fed up of non state actors activities but no one cares of it. Should Pak be held responsible for some idiot who gets up early in the morning and thinks ok lets go and bomb somewhere in India?

You yourself are saying NON STATE ACTORS, what does it mean? Non state actors are never supported by government. Pakistan is also fed up of non state actors activities but no one cares of it. Should Pak be held responsible for some idiot who gets up early in the morning and thinks ok lets go and bomb somewhere in India?
then what love affair pakistan govt has with those idiots that your govt goes into a denial mode right from first day...

any body has idea , what it actually means..?

That was a funny statement I think he stopped the players as he himself wanted to earn money by match fixing. People sitting in governments are also not the real face of a Nation rather they are just robbers.

But if you come across Pakistani news channels and media, you will find that they are so happy as if they have found some lost item just to hear a positive note from India. But I know Indian media is all the same and digging out old stories to increase anger and hate in hearts of people.

India is the giver here.........pakistan cannot give anything to India.

Pakistan has tried to take it forcefully in past..........and we remember it so not to allow that thing again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom