What's new

Featured A Powerful explosion rocks Beirut.

EOD expert has given his final verdict
How can you judge an explosive chemical based purely on the smoke it produces?

I didn't know EOD. My remarks were based upon initial footage and that's it. At-least the colour of smoke speaks a lot if you want to see that in regard to judge it, evaluate it and then look at the possibilities resulting in such colour of explosion.

I took it up in GHQ so Webmaster can deal with it now.

I don't like such kind of remarks especially since whole team put so much efforts to maintain decorum and peace in the forum. Your posting behaviour, the language you used, the blames without any evidence and sudden meltdown having mix of grudge & hate; is not tolerated here. Have a good break and realize that how you made accusations with hateful remarks as such. Since you forwarded your issue in GHQ, I don't see any reason for your abuses as such on open forum. You could better when you come back and stop blaming people.

Don’t know about the first blast, but the secondary explosion seems to be from some form of air dropped munitions. If you notice closely, before the shockwave, there is an impact, possible from when the bomb made contact with the ground.
But I could be wrong, just an analysis.

It is possible that Israel targetted a shipment of weapons coming in to the port or something. They’ve known to do that in the past ie when they bombed the shipment of surface to air missiles to Syria a few years ago.

Billons of dollars in imports including national wheat silos-seem to have been eviscerated. Homes shattered for miles. Damages will be massive . And the Lebanese people were already struggling with a terrible economic crisis. :sad::sad::sad:

Eel1NCHWkAE746_

Don’t know about the first blast, but the secondary explosion seems to be from some form of air dropped munitions. If you notice closely, before the shockwave, there is an impact, possible from when the bomb made contact with the ground.
But I could be wrong, just an analysis.

It is possible that Israel targetted a shipment of weapons coming in to the port or something. They’ve known to do that in the past ie when they bombed the shipment of surface to air missiles to Syria a few years ago.

I was going to state the same. There was what seems to be an initial impact on followed by a large explosion. Seems to have gone like this:

An area within the port that stores fireworks was sabotages initially via a small bomb planted there ---> Followed by an airstrike using a MOAB type device...

This has israel-mossad written all over.

Just imagine what a small nuclear weapon would be capable of. Really sad to see this.

Hezbollah munitions went up. Poor health and safety protocol by the Tehran terrorists.

Shame innocent Lebanese civilians have to pay the price for being occupied by the Iranian terrorist state.

All these videos are so disturbing. It does not at all seem like a firework explosion as its being reported.
Of course it's not. No fireworks explode like this. It may have started as fireworks, but it's 100% Hezbollah munitions that were probably being stored with the fireworks.

Of course Hezbollah will cover it up.

Back
Top Bottom