What's new

A picture is worth a thousand words

soul hacker

Reaction score
387241_327357310608675_203795929631481_1294061_1876555819_n.jpg

Yes I miss my Mother - But I am here for Motherland

very nice jan ker banai hai ya kisi ne chori se bana li ?:lol:

Thats a nice picture,but is he is real soldier? Where is his uniform?

Thats a nice picture,but is he is real soldier? Where is his uniform?

Nice pix. Smart young man. But not a soldier, I am sure. Look at his hairdo. The weapon is non-mily. Probably made in Darra. These boots and trosers are often worn by young men on a trekking trip.

^^^ You Cant wear that kind of suit in Pakistan every where !! It is army uniform !!

Nice pix. Smart young man. But not a soldier, I am sure. Look at his hairdo. The weapon is non-mily. Probably made in Darra. These boots and trosers are often worn by young men on a trekking trip.

The weapon is PK-10 manufactured by POF and in service with PA and paramilitaries... PA soldiers are told to have such haircuts,beards its SOP in operational areas.... The boots and trousers are PA uniform which are not worn by civilians!

While the pic is probably frm a FB account.

A few pics of PK-10:
14750127146186421311598.jpg

23079525.jpg

ver6sg.jpg

I agree with that :D

Hows tht? most of such pics are taken frm facebook... posted by officers on their accounts or one of those "fan club" groups... me as an army kid i can bet its a real pic... read my post above.

This could be a pic of young army man but this could also be a pic of young army fan. Wearing army trousers is not proof of you being a soldier. I have seen many pictures of civilian young lads wearing such army trousers and put it on face book to look hero :D

Real army soldiers normally don't advertise and pose like that..but its my perception(which could be wrong) as most of my familes are also Army personnel including my father, cousins etc

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom