What's new

A Pakistani Communication SAT to be launched on April 2011

But the suspicion arises where there has been no announcement of Launch platforms for our Satellites ... Unlike Badr B where records show that SUPARCO announced the launch platform almost a year ago ..

but in the end its all speculation based on nothing. have we had any info we would have been in a better position to speculate.
rit now its lik saying there is gold treasure in my garden. neither can anyone prove me wrong nor right.

does the visit indicate that army's missile program will support pak slv??
SUPARCO is already working with collaboration with army for years .. Missile program was highly influenced by Rehbar sounding rocket developed by SUPARCO ... So May be

but in the end its all speculation based on nothing. have we had any info we would have been in a better position to speculate.
rit now its lik saying there is gold treasure in my garden. neither can anyone prove me wrong nor right.
Yeah you are right there is no way to know what goes on inside who know we get another surprise just like Babur ...

wrong.......who told u that? there are satellites that run on nuclear power.

Yeah.. that sounds like a nice idea.. a ticking time bomb on entire globe? :sick:

Think solar power my friend.

we are anxiously waiting for that time when Pak will be launching the satelite. It will definately improve the communication system of Pakistan

good i really want to show both(india and pakistan) to in space race.
and dont depend on other nations .. because we can do by own

I think the title should have been "chinese launch pakistani Satellite".

goood too know that Pak is soon sending its satellite in the earth's orbit. but what will be the usage of the satellite. can it be used for aerial serviliance purpose or not

Back
Top Bottom