What's new

A NOVICE SUPERPOWER: - India now has a chance to recreate its past golden ages

You got UNSC as a Result of victory in World War II.... U dint need to talk about it... First learn your own history before you Pounce on me...

i just love the way indians finding all sort of excuses to explain its own failure. the best way going forward for any nation is to admit failure and works on it. Any way the fact of the matter is we are one of the member of the unsc and you are not simple.

i just love the way indians finding all sort of excuses to explain its own failure. the best way going forward for any nation is to admit failure and works on it. Any way the fact of the matter is we are one of the member of the unsc and you are not simple.

We dont give a Fish about your UNSC membership. We are growing, we are trying and we will succeed.
For the bold part - We too are UNSC member :cheesy:

This forum has seen a massive shift from India vs Pakistan to now India vs China.

Hmm interesting, or may I say India taking more concern of China then Pakistan as well.

Mr. CR we r not so concern about unsc seat so please do not pretend that you know what india want.

we are developing country with tremendous talent and self esteem. its only because of few corrupt politicians people like you take cheap shot on indian but its only matter of time. we are improving day by day in each and every aspect of life.

We are lacking in international politics but lot of improvement is going on. Once again I request you that plz be gentleman and think positively towards my nation. future is bright. Shshi

You got UNSC as a Result of victory in World War II.... U dint need to talk about it... First learn your own history before you Pounce on me...

PRC not even a UN member until 1971 when it replaced ROC in UN. Without overwholmingly support from the world PRC wouldn't make it especially when US and its alliance were on ROC side.

You were One among the Creators of that Nobel Seat, And we were not... Achieving which we were not a Part of Is a Bigger challenge than something which is Built upon you.... At the end Of the Day China supports India in its UNSC bid.... :D

PRC not even a UN member until 1971 when it replaced ROC in UN. Without overwholmingly support from the world PRC wouldn't make it especially when US and its alliance were on ROC side.

Thats because of the Civil war.... There were two States or territories claiming themselves to be China.... Unfortunately or Fortunately China still had the seat, but it was an ever lasting Question who Represents Between PRC and ROC:)

:rofl: what poor knowledge
India is in UNSC. You have veto power because you are a declared nuclear power.
Lets see how the next decade shapes up UN as a whole instead of talking all on a forum

Well to be frank from our perspective in Europe, both China and India are needed to sustain a lot of production and consumption of European exports in different sectors. So while they both may or may not have issues, we Europeans welcome both their billion plus people-market.

Too many india super power and india glory thread making their way into PDF..lets be reminded that even when the golden bird was signing it was at the cost of hundreds and millions of destitute poors and slavery. Indian obsession of making the bird sing is sole contributor to terrorism in south asia.

A novice super power could be someone like Turkey or China which are emerging countries with ability to influence events on global scale..remember how India backed down on iran while turkey stood firm..this is where power speaks...also Turkey is a NATO member and important force in European alliance and massive good will in eastern world.

dear brother,
you need to see your avatar

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom