What's new

A new Hollywood in China

I think China will built Taj Mahal replica, then grease Indian God lotion on them, and import Ganges river water to fill the pool with it, whether it is good ideal, Oh, we also don't build any toliet, just for perfect india-style!

Not surprising considering Chinese are copy cats and always steal every thing from others .... :lol:.

good to see some people actually been to the place and do real journalism, not just hyping up stupid ghost city crap by just looking at outdated google's satellite images and acting like they know everything. :lol:

Dude,it's called Oriental Movie Metropolis:azn:

It's their business if western reporters find satisfaction in likening the venture to “Hollywood”。:omghaha:

Very Ambitious & good luck with this :china:
Waiting for a Bollywood & a Chinese co production [not bad ones like in the past]

The chinese trust Wanda Group has the ambitious project to create a "city of cinema" in Qingdao.
They project to realize around 1 hundred movies a year concurrencing Hollywood.

This complex should be ended by 2016.

The investissment of 6.1 bllions euros is a major project to create the chinese cultural power.

The boss of the project is Wang Jianlin the richest man of the country.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/23/b...an-takes-aim-at-hollywood.html?pagewanted=all

As long as China don't improve their movie quality...city of cinema will not have a good future prospect.

I feel so stressful, seeing how Chinese movie makers, especially those in Taiwan unwillingly to improvise themselves, to make high quality and big budget movies. All they think is just fast and easy money, by fooling and ripped off people money.

As long as China don't improve their movie quality...city of cinema will not have a good future prospect.

I feel so stressful, seeing how Chinese movie makers, especially those in Taiwan unwillingly to improvise themselves, to make high quality and big budget movies. All they think is just fast and easy money, by fooling and ripped off people money.

Don't be fooled by yourself, they make very good movies.

Hong kong movies or series are very good.

Back
Top Bottom