What's new

A new dawn for Japan and Philippines: Japan requests access to military bases in the Philippines

We have too or we can buy the American version the havoc but i like the original better especially the latest version which can carry a 120mm gun heck you can mount anything on that thing anyhow the komatsu is good too

We have too or we can buy the American version the havoc but i like the original better especially the latest version which can carry a 120mm gun heck you can mount anything on that thing anyhow the komatsu is good too

If there is no choice, then the only possible choice for the replacement of the V-150 is the Japanese Type 96 Wheeled APC. Can't say about replacing the Simba APC as it was procured back in the 90s, thus it is the most "recent" wheeled AFV acquired by the PH Army.

If there is no choice, then the only possible choice for the replacement of the V-150 is the Japanese Type 96 Wheeled APC. Can't say about replacing the Simba APC as it was procured back in the 90s, thus it is the most "recent" wheeled AFV acquired by the PH Army.

Sure we get a loan or good G2G deal but again the Patria is proven system so i good for the patria

Sure why not i would love to see that the question is if Japan would loan us the money to pay for all of that?

Japan has provided very soft loans for the Philippine Coast Guard, I'm sure there are policies in place to extend these types of loans for the Philippine Army, Navy and Air Force for necessary inventory updates.

FYI, Japan now considers the Philippines as its Strategic Important partner , the next thing to an actual ally , meaning we will be vested in Philippines' defense. One good thing about Aquino is that he has forged supreme Japanese-Filipino relations in the realm of geopolitics and defense.

There are now even talks in Japanese military circles of including the defense of the Philippines in Japan's Collective Defense Mandate.

Besides, there are nearing 200,000 Japanese citizens living in the Philippines, and over 1,350 Japanese businesses in the Philippines.

Japan is definitely concerned since anything that happens to Manila affects us directly.

Japan has provided very soft loans for the Philippine Coast Guard, I'm sure there are policies in place to extend these types of loans for the Philippine Army, Navy and Air Force for necessary inventory updates.

FYI, Japan now considers the Philippines as its Strategic Important partner , the next thing to an actual ally , meaning we will be vested in Philippines' defense. One good thing about Aquino is that he has forged supreme Japanese-Filipino relations in the realm of geopolitics and defense.

There are now even talks in Japanese military circles of including the defense of the Philippines in Japan's Collective Defense Mandate.

Besides, there are nearing 200,000 Japanese citizens living in the Philippines, and over 1,350 Japanese businesses in the Philippines.

Japan is definitely concerned since anything that happens to Manila affects us directly.

I guess i would work but our loans with Japan mostly on infrastructure.

I guess i would work but our loans with Japan mostly on infrastructure.

We definitely need to increase defense cooperation and aid, amigo. And for one , I would love to see our army train with you guys. Jungle warfare training ---- the Philippine Marines and Army Rangers are well known for.

Back
Top Bottom