What's new

A NEW AIRCRAFT FOR PAF

What left is J10 . Eassily available on shirt term notice and much much cheaper than other options. America is planning to upgrade its F15,s to be better than J10.
Then why J-10 you are considering J-11 can also be helpful..

upload_2016-10-14_14-42-31.png

We shoud stop thinking about J-10s and Su-35s now and concentrate on JF-17 Block III with A-Dater, RD-33MK, AESA and new EW suite.

Yeah increase production and also enhance abilities will make it at par with enemy planes. And please until a real fight scenario is available, no plane is superior to any other.

Well u will add 250 jf17

So India should counter by increasing its defence budgets. F16/gripin should be made in a same numbers of jf17

Tejas will act as force multiplier with 200 plus or more by 2028/30

how do you know that Chinese engine is unreliable:hitwall:

Because china is yet to developed the reliable engine yet economically. They are close but not done yet. Otherwise you would have ordered the Chinese engine for the JF-17 rather than Russian ones.

I want good analysis by Pakistan member. How could PAF counter

MKI 300
First. May be with f16(78) JF-17 (200)

But now 36 Rafale deal signed. More can be bought as follow on.

India also sent RFI for 100 some single engine F16/gripin.

Tejas can be a headache too with huge numbers.

More importantly FGFA deal is on the horizon.
Older plans like Mirage, Mig29 will stay for another 15-20 years.

Even though I think if we have to have superiority over PAF PLAAF. India should buy atleast 200+ second single engine fighter. And increase Tejas production and produce atleast 300 jets by 2030 MK1/1A/ MK2 .

Even then it's a close call in Teo front war. So I don't think Pakistan has to worry a lot.
Sir most of your planes are for the Chinese as later full scale war would always involve Chinese threat or action due to importance of gawader and it's part of your strategy to block Pakistan Trade which will include China's oil , also even if you do have superiority after China factor even then in a defensive role where you enter pk territory paf will have awacs and then bvr can do the job but pad entering and leaving intact from Indians sky's highly unlikely

Because china is yet to developed the reliable engine yet economically. They are close but not done yet. Otherwise you would have ordered the Chinese engine for the JF-17 rather than Russian ones.
they are just entering to develop modern jet engine so i agree with you it will take time to develop engine economically:tup:

I want good analysis by Pakistan member. How could PAF counter

MKI 300
First. May be with f16(78) JF-17 (200)

But now 36 Rafale deal signed. More can be bought as follow on.

India also sent RFI for 100 some single engine F16/gripin.

Tejas can be a headache too with huge numbers.

More importantly FGFA deal is on the horizon.
Older plans like Mirage, Mig29 will stay for another 15-20 years.

Even though I think if we have to have superiority over PAF PLAAF. India should buy atleast 200+ second single engine fighter. And increase Tejas production and produce atleast 300 jets by 2030 MK1/1A/ MK2 .

Even then it's a close call in Teo front war. So I don't think Pakistan has to worry a lot.

No we are not going for 300.. may be half of that.

We could order a Nuclear Powered Aircraft Carrier from France for the cost of barely 1 squadron of the Typhoon

F-16 Block 70 is best choice

Nuclear powered AC? Are you kidding .. it will eat your entire defence budget slowly.. Rafale is for another side .. Pakistan need not to worry about it..

No we are not going for 300.. may be half of that.

Nuclear powered AC? Are you kidding .. it will eat your entire defence budget slowly.. Rafale is for another side .. Pakistan need not to worry about it..
Still way cheaper then getting the Typhoon

Back
Top Bottom