What's new

A NEW AIRCRAFT FOR PAF

i have just had a thought. if one were to buy a lot of eft's why dont one buy 2 squadrons [36] of efts and you can buy used tranche1's which can be upgraded to 3a variant later this is a cheaper method to buy high tech planes. also this would mean the mod would fund the tranche 3b which can be purchased as options and other birds can be upgraded to later on

Sir, but mostly indian here and even in indian media call F-16 junk.. the 3rd generation etc....
how can india will purchase this junk jet..

Give me an example or quotation from Indian media calling F-16 junk? AFAIK IAF holds F-16 in great esteem and are highly respectful of PAF flying those jets.

Indian public is kept in dark, otherwise the amount of democracy that prevails in India, their service chiefs would be resigning every quarter.

Could you please elaborate ; why would Indian chiefs resign

Sir, but mostly indian here and even in indian media call F-16 junk.. the 3rd generation etc....
how can india will purchase this junk jet..

The block 52 and above are very good planes

We will purchase Block 60 + or F 16 IN

:undecided::undecided::undecided::undecided::undecided::undecided::undecided::undecided::undecided::undecided::undecided::undecided::undecided::undecided::undecided::undecided::undecided:

So 27 pages
250 POSTERS
5000 suggestions

From mine of 40 used block 15/20 FROM A NON USA ally al the way to a Arab funded Typhoon order..

HAVE WE CONCLUDED ANYTHING :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Well. I think we should wait for few months, may be we'll know what is going on PAF minds. I have read somewhere, probably on this forum, that among all three armed forces, PAF is more professional than Pak army or navy.

I m hoping whatever they'll decide, it will be good for them and Pakistan. Personally i will like PAF to have Typhoon or SU35, fighters that can take on Rafael.

Could you please elaborate ; why would Indian chiefs resign

I think @Billal khan 777 account have been hacked. Don't understand he used to be very logical and knowledgeable person.

The block 52 and above are very good planes

We will purchase Block 60 + or F 16 IN

NEGATIVE. The technology transfer, lack of any US infrastucture, Munition, and qualification to fullfill the IAF role is more than enough to not enter the IAF service. However Boeing, and LM infacts wants to shift, the manufacturing lines to India, and also wants India, to market F-16 and F-18 in an international Market and offering Support and service in India, by utilizing Cheaper and trained labour of India, but wants to keep control of the manufacturing unit to themself. The RM have already stated that the offer is not excited.

In reality couple of fighter planes would be build in India -- which are SU-30 MKI, LCA Tejas Mk-1 and MK-2 Naval, and Combat Hawk.

Please share that list and link.

Although any one of Su-35 & EFT is possible for PAF if they have decided to purchase one of them upto 40 in numbers.
Actually I talked to a friend and he says those 40 are SU-35 but he says Pakistan is also looking for one other type @Windjammer

According to Haris Khan PDF PAF is buying 40 HighEnd Aircrafts very soon they not chines or Americans .PAF looking to used F16 via Jorden but these 40 r New and would be a third type .No J20 or J31 at this moment.

My thoughts is if Saudi can fund Egypts Rafael as a partner and operator of EF2000 they can fund for this 40 EF2000 .other option is probably SU-35,

Actually I talked to a friend and he says those 40 are SU-35 but he says Pakistan is also looking for one other type @Windjammer
You are even worse in protecting secrets than a dehati orat :angry:
You should be wise enough to keep things limited to own stomach instead of announcing it on public forum ......

My thoughts is if Saudi can fund Egypts Rafael as a partner and operator of EF2000 they can fund for this 40 EF2000 .other option is probably SU-35,
I agree if there is EF it will be by GCC help we cant handle it too expensive . But what zarven stated last post then we will go both SU family and EF with china and GCC .

You should be wise enough to keep things limited to own stomach instead of announcing it on public forum ......
Why u saying u meant Pak is buying space shuttle something or U2 spy plane .?

He also claimed that Pakistan has rejected Z-10, while some else with authority on defence.pk has claimed that Pakistan is going to induct Z-10 in huge numbers. So who are you gonna believe man? All these claims are everything but secrets. :coffee:

is he in PAF think tank? why is telling to you PAF secret? WAKE UP YOUR FAIRY TALES DREAM SIR :hitwall::hitwall::blah:
I have proven to be right in most cases and I am right in this case. INSHALLAH Pakistan will soon place order for 40 SU-35 and is looking for one another Fighter Jet.

40 SU-35 is pretty much known to every one as for the other platform I didn't took any names. Haris Khan broke news of 40 Fighter Jets not me. Although I indicated this a year ago.

He also claimed that Pakistan has rejected Z-10, while some else with authority on defence.pk has claimed that Pakistan is going to induct Z-10 in huge numbers. So who are you gonna believe man? All these claims are everything but secrets. :coffee:
I have proven to be dead accurate in most cades now as for Z-10 well it won't come until WZ-16 engine is fully ready

Back
Top Bottom