What's new

A NEW AIRCRAFT FOR PAF

It is a serious analysis, based on knowledge that may not exist in public media.

Well insider knowledge permeating from inner echelons of Washington administration and Pentagon is something which I don't have access to but you might very well have. It just seems unlikely from an outsiders perspective.

That would only hold true if KSA had an intention of selling these aircraft in the first place. Why would KSA even want to sell us these, brotherly ties? I think not.

P.S I hope you aren't serious.
i read KSA was going to upgrade these for themselves

I really doubt PAF is ever going to field F-15s. The politics is just so complicated, it renders it impossible.

Do you think pak's foreign ministry is capable of dealing with ALL the countries of eurofighter consortium ? I think J16 is the easy way out particularly on lease
Do you think we will be able to handle even one or two of them? Russia is fast becoming a lost opportunity even in the current scenario and any talks about EF are merely.......... anyway!
J series makes much more sense but i doubt that it will be even that. Expect a few more F16 and be sure about some mess ups while quoting.

And what is possible without US approval, even for non-ITAR platforms?
:raise:what i know is that PAF still wants 100 more F16s Blk 52 with CFT in case that doesnt happen im very very sure PAF gonna order four full squads of Mig29 version that egypt just baught with provission to have chinese AESA based radar and combined EW-WCM suite :drag:

Fake hoax news or simply GUP
@MastanKhan @Zarvan
Now ladu tu bantey hien na. woh bhi boondhi walay...:lol:
boondi-ladoo-recipe14.jpg

@Arsalan
roza hay yarr please

EF is 140 million a piece ....Pakistan can t pay 470 million for new F16 ...
may joint finance with Gulf countries

European Fighter Aircraft
EFT USD 32400 Flying cost
Rafale USD 28000 Flying cost.

Russian Fighter Aircraft
Mig-35 USD 15600 Flying cost
Su-35 USD 36000 Flying cost

Looking at these the option could only be one of the European Fighter aircraft.
can be mig 35

F -22 ???
yeah

ooooh what is that?

this is called "laddo" sweet dish famous in india and Pakistan given at occasions to the guests

the ladie recomended them to... i was hesitant so she gave me 2 for free andit was way to sweet and full of some liquid. does everyone in pakitan have diabetes? and carry insulin injection everywhere?

yes that is most preferred sweet ,
yes diabetes ratio in Pakistan is very high in urban as compared to rural but eating sugar have no connection whit this there are other reasons mostly confectionery items backed in low grade/ unhygienic fats (which is most common in Pakistan)

so you won't sent EFT :undecided: i know even after full payment of $$$$ because of Geo political conditions in this region

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom