What's new

A NEW AIRCRAFT FOR PAF

We are more likely to get used Eagles, in the Strike Eagle configuration from KSA. These can then be upgraded to meet the Pakistani long range strike requirement.

OP is saying a different thing....

According to Haris Khan PDF PAF is buying 40 HighEnd Aircrafts very soon they not chines or Americans .PAF looking to used F16 via Jorden but these 40 r New and would be a third type .No J20 or J31 at this moment.

We are more likely to get used Eagles, in the Strike Eagle configuration from KSA. These can then be upgraded to meet the Pakistani long range strike requirement.
It's sehri time soon ... but I will eat popcorn. Every reply from here on is going to be interesting, very interesting. Every Pakistani, Indian, Saudi, Emirati, Qatari, Turk, pet, pet's pet, is going to have an opinion about what you just wrote :D

It's sehri time soon ... but I will eat popcorn. Every reply from here on is going to be interesting, very interesting. Every Pakistani, Indian, Saudi, Emirati, Qatari, Turk, pet, pet's pet, is going to have an opinion about what you just wrote :D

Open your mind. KSA has them too many, low hours. Strike eagles, upgraded to latest EW standard just developed for KSA (the highest cap EW system for an export customer ever), and we get a growler/heavy strike unit, twin engined, AESA, lovely range, and we already have Amerkanski BVR. Some people will catch my drift, others will try to sell Turkish to me again :)

@Zarvan you seem to be the go-to guy here. What's the news on Saudi Eagles? Is Pakistan getting them or what?

Open your mind. KSA has them too many, low hours. Strike eagles, upgraded to latest EW standard just developed for KSA (the highest cap EW system for an export customer ever), and we get a growler/heavy strike unit, twin engined, AESA, lovely range, and we already have Amerkanski BVR. Some people will catch my drift, others will try to sell Turkish to me again :)
But the news says jets are not Americans.

am i missing the point this thread is based on mere speculation or i have missed some confirmation.

Back
Top Bottom