What's new

A NEW AIRCRAFT FOR PAF

Chinese bought the new Su-35 from Russia, which will help in development of J-11, we should wait for new version of J-11 in future.

And further improve on JF-17 with AESA radar in future as well.

Last edited:
Chinese bought the new Su-35 from Russia, which will help in development of J-11, we should wait for new version of J-11 in future.

We should stop waiting for others my friend. "Khudi" and "junoon". I agree with your last 2 lines.

We should stop waiting for others my friend. "Khudi" and "junoon". I agree with your last 2 lines.
Can't wait then brother J-11D with AESA radar is ready and some say it is better then Su-35.

Hi,

Someone please correct me---I believe that the sale of the SU35 to china was cancelled.

The Su-35 isn't all that relevant. The Su-35 will unlikely offer anything that the J-11D does not already possess.

Absolutely well said. Again, i ask you to look at us. Even fuel in SA is synthetic - SASOL - when sanctions were in place, there was a danger our fuel supply would be compromised; SASOL was created in early 60s and tasked with converting coal to liquid fuels; if you come here, you will see every station fuel is a blend and a seperate station for pure synthetic.
R&D is an absolute must. We were pioneers and still are in many respects in radio communications - frequency hopping on hf was by us; on other side everyone never considered using it in tactical mode. Too many examples to give. Grad students were partnering with industrial research and everything had dual purpose - Toyota engines were used in Mambas - Casspir - unimog etc; it is the spirit of pioneership. It is a sad thing to see your country having good people who can succeed but roadblocks all the way.

The history of poineering and making the best out of what you and some more, is ingrained into SA psyche. The strategic cooperation between SA & Pak will be benefitial to both nations. More drive is required from both sides. Not only in defence related projects though. Broader industrial / agro cooperation will be game changer for both in the regional context. If you recall both were breadbaskets of their respective continents.

Policy makers need to the right thing here. All the best to both of you!

Bla bla bla. 700 + replies and going out for what? All confusion and drama. Acha tym pass ho rha sb ka. It seems nothing is going to happen soon. All concentration should be on developing jf 17 atleast f16v configuration package at urgent basis.

Bla bla bla. 700 + replies and going out for what? All confusion and drama. Acha tym pass ho rha sb ka. It seems nothing is going to happen soon. All concentration should be on developing jf 17 atleast f16v configuration package at urgent basis.
Paisa kahan say ayega Mohtaram? Or are you going on a collection drive to support the PAF acquisition.
A

Ins ha Allah...

May be Italy do some hayaa for us

Paisa kahan say ayega Mohtaram? Or are you going on a collection drive to support the PAF acquisition.
A
I know money is the main issue. U also know it very well. In fact all PDF members know very well. After we all know we have less money And we can not afford new platform then why are u all discussing a new high end 4.5 gen aircraft.so i request please close this thread. It is better to discuss after some official conformation.

Am sure I will be shot down for this, but do we need such a huge defence budget at the cost of investing in our people with health, education and water?

Defending our borders is paramount, but are there better ways to do it ?

Britain and Germany bombed each other to hell, yet now their economies are so intertwined, same with Vietnam and USA

People are risking their lives to emigrate, suggests we have the balance wrong.

New shiny imported toys don't make us a great nation, a state that educates and supports its population does.

Did you know in 34 years our population will reach 300 million and rising, education and health services are the only real population control, there is a direct correlation.

Anyway, I doubt this post will make any difference, but everything has a knock on effect and I hope I have raised some awareness.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan-buy-chinese-submarines.387619/page-23#ixzz4DqOGDUNM

Back
Top Bottom