What's new

A NEW AIRCRAFT FOR PAF

Hi,

I would rather have the JH7B for a strike and growler type aircraft---and EFT for air superiority---because now we have a vendor that can fulfill some of our avionics needs---if we need to.

And for those considering the 5th gen aircraft----they will be surprised to know---that the 5th gen aircraft for small countries does not have a silver bullet---.

You will have to have the support of the 4 / 4.5 gen heavy aircraft in the periphery for the 5 th gen to be very successful in operation.
totally correct ,Idea about thrust vectoring ,IRST doctrines and specially 5th Gen limited load carriage in stealth mode so 4++ Gen compliments it very well ,I personally dont like the idea of skipping generations by PAF specially with 5th and 6th Gen story told by AM couple of months back ,Its good to assess the future but better to live in present other wise past will always haunt you

i will try to correct his foolishness, he trying say that ALL FIGHTER CAN GO THEIR TOP ALTITUDE WITH PAYLOADS:lol:
Yes they do carry PAY LOAD at MAXIMUM CERTIFIED ALTITUDE. However MAXIMUM DESIGN ALTITUDE is higher to calculate stress tests.

An aircraft can be operated on Maximum Design Altitude with Maximum Payload but it is not recommended.

@CHI RULES Hope this is enough to end this argument.

PAF have rejected Mig-29 during 90s when they were suffering from sanctions, now it will be better to invest in JFT if no frontline jet is available or in reach, JFT should be developed into JFT-NG with at least like Hornet to Super Hornet / Growler.

Former Russian Prime Minister Yevgeny Primakov’s book “Years in Big Politics” (original Russian title: Gody v Bolshoi Politike) published in 1999. Since the Soviet collapse Academician Primakov was chief of the Russian Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) till his appointment as Foreign Minister in January 1996 by President Boris Yeltsin.
He writes that in early 1990s Pakistan had requested for Sukhoi Su-27 fighters from Russia, which were the best warplane at that time. According to Primakov, the Russian Foreign Ministry (then headed by Andrei Kozyrev) had cleared the deal. However, the Kremlin referred it to SVR.
“We asked the Pakistani side, do they have funds to buy the planes? They replied, yes, they have agreement with Saudi Arabia. We cross-checked through our channels and found it was not true. SVR established that it was a grand foreign plot to scuttle Russia’s military-technical cooperation with India,” former Russian Prime Minister Primakov wrote in his book.

How serious is the offer? Ryabkov is a junior minister in Russian cabinet. But making an offer to a financially insolvent client . Making it stick is a different ball game. Approval for the sale will have to go through several rungs of the Russian parliament Duma and the military, plus there are higher powers in Vladimir Putin’s inner circle who can overrule Ryabkov. So there’s every possibility that the Su-35 for Pakistan will end up...

source .. RBTH ..

Last edited by a moderator:
Former Russian Prime Minister Yevgeny Primakov’s book “Years in Big Politics” (original Russian title: Gody v Bolshoi Politike) published in 1999. Since the Soviet collapse Academician Primakov was chief of the Russian Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) till his appointment as Foreign Minister in January 1996 by President Boris Yeltsin.
He writes that in early 1990s Pakistan had requested for Sukhoi Su-27 fighters from Russia, which were the best warplane at that time. According to Primakov, the Russian Foreign Ministry (then headed by Andrei Kozyrev) had cleared the deal. However, the Kremlin referred it to SVR.
“We asked the Pakistani side, do they have funds to buy the planes? They replied, yes, they have agreement with Saudi Arabia. We cross-checked through our channels and found it was not true. SVR established that it was a grand foreign plot to scuttle Russia’s military-technical cooperation with India,” former Russian Prime Minister Primakov wrote in his book.

How serious is the offer? Ryabkov is a junior minister in Russian cabinet. But making an offer to a financially insolvent client – that is also an exporter of terror – is one thing. Making it stick is a different ball game. Approval for the sale will have to go through several rungs of the Russian parliament Duma and the military, plus there are higher powers in Vladimir Putin’s inner circle who can overrule Ryabkov. So there’s every possibility that the Su-35 for Pakistan will end up...

source .. RBTH ..
I just posted it from source.. I didn't edited anything..

Correction --

Source : Rakesh Krishnan Simha AND Vinay Shukla (FROM RTBH BLOGS)

Following are the screen caps and the links

full

https://in.rbth.com/blogs/the_flyin...hina-pakistan-axis-haunts-indian-minds_408719

full

http://in.rbth.com/blogs/stranger_than_fiction/2015/09/18/su-35s-for-pak-pie-in-the-sky_425933

So at this point we know the following:

-You posted two paragraphs together, in continuation and advertised their source to be RTBH

-Both these paragraphs were CHERRY PICKED and here is the kicker, they were not cherry picked from different parts of a single article -- No-- You went with cherry picking from DIFFERENT ARTICLES altogether.

-"Coincidentally" BOTH these "RTBH articles" had Indian writers which showed especially in the second paragraph of the post.

-As far as the credibility of these Indian writers/articles, well these articles were posted on the BLOGS section of RTBH (the website you cited as your source)

Lastly, please don't take us for fools ... your a senior member here and I suppose you do know how to use the darn quote button and be clear, if you want to make a real point instead of misleading people ...

Last edited:
Correction --

Source : Rakesh Krishnan Simha AND Vinay Shukla (FROM RTBH BLOGS)

Following are the screen caps and the links

full

https://in.rbth.com/blogs/the_flyin...hina-pakistan-axis-haunts-indian-minds_408719

full

http://in.rbth.com/blogs/stranger_than_fiction/2015/09/18/su-35s-for-pak-pie-in-the-sky_425933

So at this point we know the following:

-You posted two paragraphs together, in continuation and advertised their source to be RTBH

-Both these paragraphs were CHERRY PICKED and here is the kicker, they were not cherry picked from different parts of a single article -- No-- You went with cherry picking from DIFFERENT ARTICLES altogether.

-"Coincidentally" BOTH these articles had Indian writers

-As far as the credibility of these Indian writers/articles, well these articles were posted on the BLOGS section of RTBH (the website you cited as your source)

Lastly, please don't take us for fools ... your a senior member here and I suppose you do know how to use the darn quote button if you want to make a real point instead of misleading people ...

If you can, just read the Book. those articles already posted.. so i just pointed out the reason.. why the proposal not materialised...

***I use mobile so selecting entire article or highlighting bit time taking.. i posted 1st part and 2nd part separately but merged into one due to less time difference..

How serious is the offer? Ryabkov is a junior minister in Russian cabinet. But making an offer to a financially insolvent client . Making it stick is a different ball game. Approval for the sale will have to go through several rungs of the Russian parliament Duma and the military, plus there are higher powers in Vladimir Putin’s inner circle who can overrule Ryabkov. So there’s every possibility that the Su-35 for Pakistan will end up...

source .. RBTH ..

@HRK why did you gave negative rating.. may I know the reason..
mods already edited that post.. and i told posted it without editing..

@waz @Oscar @WebMaster

Last edited:
^^ For mod before to make any decision in this regards .... I hope they will seek my reason ...

regards,

Yes they do carry PAY LOAD at MAXIMUM CERTIFIED ALTITUDE. However MAXIMUM DESIGN ALTITUDE is higher to calculate stress tests.

An aircraft can be operated on Maximum Design Altitude with Maximum Payload but it is not recommended.

@CHI RULES Hope this is enough to end this argument.
Sir, I am not pro yet arguments of latest jets operating at 30,000 ft for bombing ground targets looks not correct to me it will be utterly suicide in new era. During Kargil war the Mirage 2000was operating at very high altitudes out of range of SAMS. The Mig 27 or Mig 21 can't destroyed by PA with Anza's can't be considered modern. (Though Mig27 claimed to be destryed by tech error). I hope I have made my point though rather foolishly.

Back
Top Bottom