What's new

A nation Hangs between religion and secularism !

Oh no.

I was so wrong to think that all Indian members on PDF are ready to visit Pak India border while carrying flowers and laddus.

If PDf was to put food on our tables then why not....it's hard to believe, but we do have a life where we have to work for our goals - not withstanding all the shortcomings and the challenges that we face.

If PDf was to put food on our tables then why not....it's hard to believe, but we do have a life where we have to work for our goals - not withstanding all the shortcomings and the challenges that we face.

Yeah. That's a sad fact

And it robs us from good advice.

Who knows we in Pakistan would have been fully secular, had it been the timely advice.

Heck even my 2-man secular party would now be at least consisting of 3 registered members.

There is no hanging in teh balance with secularists or extremists. This nation is 2% secularists 25% extremist.. and the rest are folk who are either with anyone that feeds them and clothes them.... but have extremist sympathies.

so what basically you are saying that rather 2% secular peoples all are extremist ? what kind of sick mentality is this ? in other words you also think as a extremist no ?
and why bark of westerners than when they say All muslims are terrorist ?
this happen when you loose your identity and cultural values and try hard to be the boot lickers of westerners .... if a person want to practice his religion according to his faith , its his right , Pakistan's constitution and Islam gives permission to do so ... so please dont put all fruits in basket , mullah , religious leader who divide peoples are very much different from true muslims . peoples are silence by force not by choice !!

there are plenty more - even in PDf - now don't go running around as you are the only special one. :angry:

yeah you are right.

But most of them are out of country or being held hostage and beaten 5 times a day by a member name with first letter Z.

Last edited:
so what basically you are saying that rather 2% secular peoples all are extremist ? what kind of sick mentality is this ? in other words you also think as a extremist no ?
this happen when you loose your identity and cultural values and try hard to be the boot lickers of westerners .... if a person want to practice his religion according to his faith , its his right , Pakistan's constitution and Islam gives permission to do so ... so please dont put all fruits in basket , mullah , religious leader who divide peoples are very much different from true muslims . peoples are silence by force not by choice !!
Lol...he summarized what many indians would like to do...

yeah you are right.

But most of them are out of country or being held hostage and beaten 5 times a day by a member with first letter Z.
Zimbabwe?

Here comes the question... what are the ''true Islamic laws'' ? for a shia his way is the true way and for sunnis ; the sunni way is the true way.. Now please tell me which true islamic laws do you want to implement in pakistan?

i said in my post, Pakistan is sunni majority country so the Shriya law would be according to sunni , and if you know the situation about bahrine you will understand what i mean to say ,,
can you put a sunni govt in iran ? ? do and see the consequences by yourself

bro

I think you need to drink a glass of cold lussi (wait till summer, otherwise you may get cold).

@Oscar didn't say what you are implying.

But shouldn't organizations like Lashkar-e-Jhangvi also be dealt with in the harshest manner? Shouldn't they too be witch-hunted into extinction?
Surprise! Surprise! :lol:
Haq nawaz jhangvi is considered a shaheed in jhang :lol
45682_117565675094317_2017851251_n.jpg

This nation needs a Ideological re-orientation.... Majority of the people are ''indiffrent'' if not extremist in their mindset

Only that it does not have indian smiley or indian Mod...Overall its international forum...period...
There is no Indonesian or russian flag/mod either

Back
Top Bottom