What's new

A nation Hangs between religion and secularism !

If you have anything to contribute to the content of this thread, please do so. Otherwise, don't bother me with your asininity.

You must be one of those children who don't share their candies even with their own brothers.:lol:

You must be one of those people who are obsessed stalkers and can't mind their own business, thus they have an urge to butt into other people's internal affairs. That is a typical behaviour expected of Indians..

A liberal Islamic Republic, if that sounds more politically correct.

What I meant was that the Government must have a secular culture, but it can promote the interests of Islam, like subsidizing Hajj pilgrimages, organizing more discourses on Islam, supervizing the content taught in Madrasas, incorporating limited aspects of Sharia that are in tune with modern values etc.

That's what Pakistan already is. You can go to the Supreme/High Courts or you can go to the Sharia court. Or Both. You have choice.

Why it is that a religiously tolerant Pakistan must be ruled by the likes of Modi?

LOL...nicely put.

I too shudder to think about the scenario of Zardari becoming India's PM.:-)

That's what Pakistan already is. You can go to the Supreme/High Courts or you can go to the Sharia court. Or Both. You have choice.

I guess enforcement of the existing constitutional framework and rules is more to be blamed then.

You must be one of those people who are obsessed stalkers and can't mind their own business, thus they have an urge to butt into other people's internal affairs. That is a typical behaviour expected of Indians..

Sure. Whatever bakes your beans. :enjoy:

Yes they are. And the majority wants to make "sure" they remain the dominant.

I am not talking about regarding violence against minorities just because they believe in the tooth fairy. I am talking about dominant in the power structure of the state. like Bureaucracy, etc.

Actually dominance in baboo jobs or military jobs etc. is not driven by Muslimness

Instead it is driven by tribes and ethnicities.

So again, Islam is used abused just for a show. Reality is different.

Hamare han molviyon ne deen ka satia nas kar diya.

Instead of echoing and teaching us the words of the likes of Iqbal, they are doing things like issuing fatwas against Birthday celebrations.

Actually dominance in baboo jobs or military jobs etc. is not driven by Muslimness

Instead it is driven by tribes and ethnicities.

So again, Islam is used abused just for a show. Reality is different.

No I would differ on that. Perhaps politics is, but not our bureaucracy and military.

Or perhaps it is reverse.

If you are the POWERFUL accuser, you can drag the accused @rse to the court system where that SOB will most likely be hanged.

If you are the POWERFUL but accused, you can pay to go to the court system where the punishment will be non existent.

This is how we have made mockery of justice.

Yeah

Pick and choose, pick and choose, cut and paste.

Peace.

I dont agree that india is secular... But
Why does only pakistan goes under Military rule...Is there something wrong in your constitution...

Quid-e-Azam-Dressing-To-All-India-Muslim-League.gif

Instead of echoing and teaching us the words of the likes of Iqbal, they are doing things like issuing fatwas against Birthday celebrations.

I think the molvi phenomenon is interesting in some ways. If I am not mistaken, this "molvi/clergy" mindset existed even during the times of Prophet Isa.

During the time of Prophet Isa, the "clergy" type people were making certain divine laws striker for others, and more relaxed for some.

Prophet Isa pointed this out, and the people who executed these laws did not like it.

Bhai Jugni

Moviyon nain her Mulk ka satia nas kar dia jahan logon nain unko taqat dee.
----- MUllahs have done the same cr@p where people gave them any sort of power

Ub un mulkon ka kiya naam laina. Kuch loag naraz ho jain gay.
--- I'll not mentoin specific names of those countries. Some posters may get offended.

Isee leeay to Europe may unhon nai Mullah to state main say or state ko church main say nikal bahir kiya.
-- This is why Europeans kicked out Mullahs from state and more importantly kicked out state from the church/temple

Ho sakta hai, hum bhi koi achi baatain seekh lain unsay :lol:

Last edited:
I dont agree that india is secular... But
Why does only pakistan goes under Military rule...Is there something wrong in your constitution...

If your Pakistan obsessed Indian *** wants to derail the thread, then they can make another thread, preferably in Indiandefence, and b1tch all they want. Don't worry about the bank balance of the owner of this site, both sites are owned by him.. He wont starve to death...

I think the molvi phenomenon is interesting in some ways. If I am not mistaken, this "molvi/clergy" mindset existed even during the times of Prophet Isa.

During the time of Prophet Isa, the "clergy" type people were making certain divine laws striker for others, and more relaxed for some.

Prophet Isa pointed this out, and the people who executed these laws did not like it.

Yeas. well said.

That time the maddness was just like the one spread right now by the likes of Saudi Mullahs and Iranian ayautllahs, and off course throw in as a bonus Mullah Umer, Mullah mehsud, Mullah bin fing laden, Mullah mardoodi, Mullah Munwaar who calls terrorists as shaheed. etc.

the list of dimwit Mullahs is long and endless.

No I would differ on that. Perhaps politics is, but not our bureaucracy and military.

I can tell that you may not worked in bureaucracy nor in military.

Not that I want to put down their fine organizations. Just pointing out facts.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom