What's new

A Muslim Woman who teaches Kirtan...

so on one side bharatis are contended of snatching 2/3rd of mosques land, and on the other hand bharatis are happy that muslims are indirectly praising their gods??

so conclusion is, bharatis get happy with muslims if muslims display their act of loyalty to them, but get angry when a muslim demands his rights...

u know one thing,ppl like u dont understand one thing that god dont get angry if u use other language to praise.but u continue to rant abt this issue.this is xtremism abt the religion.no saint says dont praise in this language anotherwise u will die or u will make god angry.
is it hard to understand??

so on one side bharatis are contended of snatching 2/3rd of mosques land, and on the other hand bharatis are happy that muslims are indirectly praising their gods??

So Sikhs are Bharatis right?

Im, a Jain do I get the privilege of being called Bharati? Hindus are Bharatis too I guess, so why discriminate against Muslims ? :azn:

We have our beliefs.

Go cry to someone else if you don't like them.

Keep women packed in house..Dont let them enjoy the misic while all the man go philandering ...What a belief...

Anyways I am done talking to your kind:wave:

u know one thing,ppl like u dont understand one thing that god dont get angry if u use other language to praise.but u continue to rant abt this issue.this is xtremism abt the religion.no saint says dont praise in this language anotherwise u will die or u will make god angry.
is it hard to understand??

dude do you make any bit of sense???????????

at all?

So Sikhs are Bharatis right?

Im, a Jain do I get the privilege of being called Bharati? Hindus are Bharatis too I guess, so why discriminate against Muslims ? :azn:

becoz, all this tht happen is against musli, gujrat massacre, babri masjid demolition, discriminating mulslims while renting a place in mumbai, infact pakistan was created to push bharatis away from muslims atleast from a selected piece land

Tasleema belongs to a family of musicians. Her great grandfather used to sing for Maharaja Pratap Singh, while her grandfather, Ghulam Qadir Langoo, was a court singer for Maharaja Hari Singh, the last monarch of Kashmir. Her father, Abdul Majeed Langoo, teaches music at a women's college.

Well, a khandani mulazim of Sikh Maharaja's. It's in her blood to uphold her family tradition.

Having Arabic/Persian name is not certificate of a Musalman. It's the Iman and tauheed that count the most.

Depends what is being said, doesn't it? Ever heard the Christian, Amazing Grace or Hallelujah? Doesn't seem bad at all and is extremely pleasant to the ears.

Likewise there are even a few Hindu bhajans that may be listenable, like Om Jai Jagdish Hare. Except for one controversial paragraph that goes like Mata Pita Tuma mere... Otherwise its just praise to God.

Christians are ahle katabi while Hindus and Sikhs are mushrikan. So there must be line drown between them. I have listen to Halleluja during Christmas festival. Although it sound OK but that doesn't mean we should alternate it with hamd and nath.

A Musalman should stick to fundamental principal of Islam and only praise to Allah(S.W.T) and Rasul(s.w.a.s).

Christians are ahle katabi while Hindus and Sikhs are mushrikan. So there must be line drown between them. I have listen to Halleluja during Christmas festival. Although it sound OK but that doesn't mean we should alternate it with hamd and nath.

A Musalman should stick to fundamental principal of Islam and only praise to Allah(S.W.T) and Rasul(s.w.a.s).

Here comes the forum Mullah....!

becoz, all this tht happen is against musli, gujrat massacre, babri masjid demolition, discriminating mulslims while renting a place in mumbai, infact pakistan was created to push bharatis away from muslims atleast from a selected piece land

Yes, you are correct. However do not isolate India alone, cases of discrimination of Muslims have actually increased in the rest of the world but have been on a decline in India. All the above incidents you mentioned happened when I was a kid, the current generation has very little idea on these happenings. When the world is increasingly getting uneasy over Islam don't you think examples such as these and others that I have highlighted in another thread show that in fact Muslims are actually peaceful, live and mingle in society just like people of other faiths do? All of these examples need to be in the global media to portray Muslims to be peaceful, secular & moderate.
Kudos to the Muslims of India for showing this to the world!

Yes, you are correct. However do not isolate India alone, cases of discrimination of Muslims have actually increased in the rest of the world but have been on a decline in India. All the above incidents you mentioned happened when I was a kid, the current generation has very little idea on these happenings. When the world is increasingly getting uneasy over Islam don't you think examples such as these and others that I have highlighted in another thread show that in fact Muslims are actually peaceful, live and mingle in society just like people of other faiths do? All of these examples need to be in the global media to portray Muslims to be peaceful, secular & moderate.
Kudos to the Muslims of India for showing this to the world!

its called adaptation, muslims are forced to keep quiet move along and adapt to the discrimination and suffering.. the world is getting uneasy abt islam but doesnt discriminate the muslim population like the indians do, and i remember how well the hindus in UAE and other arab states treat them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom