What's new

A Mother's feeling about Indian Army

berozgar log becharay jatay hain indian army main or keia karay wo ghar toh chalana he hai ..

This is very depressing.

I hope this is just an isolated issue. There has been lots of reported incidents of breach of code of conduct.

This is supposed to be an army guarding the biggest democracy in the world. A nuclear power and a government flirting with fascism.

Point noteD

Can anyone make a summary? I can't understand what she said.

Very depressing and heart breaking...
is there any report of 'incomplete training'? weren't they fully acclimatized? or some other thing?

berozgar log becharay jatay hain indian army main or keia karay wo ghar toh chalana he hai ..
Army in any country comprise of soldiers who join it because of unemployment....except in not so normal situations when any foreign country invades your country, nobody wants to join army..why would an sane human want to leave his family and town or village and go 1000s of kms to risk his life..truth of the matter is only poor people become soldiers and upper middle class and rich people wont.

Her son died fighting in Kargil war against Pakistan. She is expressing her unhappiness for the lack of training, gear and equipment provided to the soldiers to fight the war and is rhetorically encouraging other parents not to send their kids to join Indian military.

She was highlighting the problems in indian Army in general and mistreatment of indian soldiers in particular, especially lack of proper uniforms and even boots for soldiers who had to climb the mountains barefoot. How the" officers" are exploit the sacrifices of soldiers who give their lives. That officer class don't send their kids to Army, and only those poor people join the army who are jobless and have no chance of getting any other job. and that no one should join the army and that is what she teaches to her students. In summary she said, "Screw the indian Army", what are they celebrating here? death of the untrained and ill-equipped soldiers they sent in the war to get killed?

Lol.
Video from 2009-10 about a captain who died back in 2002.

BTW the woman does not even know that her son died in Pooch sector in 2002 & not in 1999 Kargil war.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom