What's new

A mix tribute to late General Musharraf

General Musharraf did many good things for Pakistan, alas being a fauji got trapped with bad civilians who misguided him for his eventual downfall.

Being an Army General is now ridiculed & cursed for fun in Pakistan as everybody solely blames the current economic condition in 75 yrs due to the fauji/isi decisions.

A third rate journalist..
What amazes me is that vast majority of Pakistan is being informed for all the worse by these countless third rate "journalists" who probably would not even matriculate from high school. Basic things like pronunciation of the vernacular let alone angraizi, lack of depth of analysis, sensationalism are the hallmarks of our news providers and so called "senior journalists". These clowns would not be able to manage a model UN debate in a middle school setting if they were put up to it. Here they are being used to inform an already misinformed awaam with worst-ever analysis.

What amazes me is that vast majority of Pakistan is being informed for all the worse by these countless third rate "journalists" who probably would not even matriculate from high school. Basic things like pronunciation of the vernacular let alone angraizi, lack of depth of analysis, sensationalism are the hallmarks of our news providers and so called "senior journalists". These clowns would not be able to manage a model UN debate in a middle school setting if they were put up to it. Here they are being used to inform an already misinformed awaam with worst-ever analysis.
Very true, just random YouTube videos from uncles, about the same level as conspiracy theorists on PDF.

What's worse is people follow them like it's the gospel.

I'd say only a handful of names are somewhat credible, but only a handful of them are truly neutral reporting non-biased truths.

Back
Top Bottom