What's new

A loss in Gilgit by Pakistan army in 1971 no one talks about

Bhutto had a major hand in giving away one half of the country. and he emerged as an insanely popular populist political leader, managed army generals as servants. This has become a model since gen Zia for all the later military generals - Never let the country run by popular politicians.

It seems to me that Zia's dictatorial template is being followed by all the generals. It has become part of the psyche . These dimwits would rather worship a highly duffer/compromised chief than negotiate with an honest and ethical leader.
We created a high power distance society, just fall hierarchy and wait for your term for exploitation. This is what it is, and unless nothing changes everything remains the same 😭

i would request everyone to stay in limits to disrespect our armed forces
constructive criticism is welcome
army bashing is not
and i will request senior members to continue this discussion based on facts

They have a better life in India.

Errrr no

20230620_013226.jpg

20230620_013228.jpg

20230620_013407.jpg

20230620_013233.jpg

:lol:

@Hulk

Last edited:

@Hulk

:lol:

at this point. why not let India grab the rest.... why stop there? maybe Pakistan should join India... atleast then we would have some self respect in the world, instead of being part of the banana republic that is faujistan. we are a perpetual beggar nation with no future...everyday our people risk their lives going to mid-level countries like Greece.
merger would be a disaster for both sides

@Hulk
If Kashmiris love India so much why don't you hold a referendum so they can express their love for integration into India and be recognised by the world?

The love of India should be shown in the UN referendum to slap the faces of anti national pappu loving tyre gaming jihadi puncture walas

coming back to topic.
a simple question. how many people from Pakistan actually know that the army lost land on the mainland Pakistan side during the 1971 war?

how come entire villages were left undefended? its not barren land - its people and their livelihoods.
this really raises a very uncomfortable question - how many such incidents do we not know about?

coming back to topic.
a simple question. how many people from Pakistan actually know that the army lost land on the mainland Pakistan side during the 1971 war?

how come entire villages were left undefended? its not barren land - its people and their livelihoods.
this really raises a very uncomfortable question - how many such incidents do we not know about?
it was left purposely to capture chamb

Start by shaming those in your family. Be a loyal imrandu.

On this forum we have youthias literally mocking shaheeds, ask them how they feel.

The threat of losing eastern Punjab made them change their diapers constantly. It's acknowledged even by indian gens on the Punjab front. But Paks strategic fukups, specially the change of Comd during akhnoor cost us that victory.
That doesn’t make any extreme valid - because you also have veterans who are siding with PTI being abused and mocked by this current military regime. Those men have loyalties to Pakistan and not Pakistan Army/Air Force/Navy in its current leadership or form.

They swore to protect Pakistan - not its military.

agreement because Pakistan didn't want to return territory won in Chamb sector because our military considered that region to be more strategically

That doesn’t make any extreme valid - because you also have veterans who are siding with PTI being abused and mocked by this current military regime. Those men have loyalties to Pakistan and not Pakistan Army/Air Force/Navy in its current leadership or form.

They swore to protect Pakistan - not its military.
You mean veterans like Adil Raja?

You mean veterans like Adil Raja?
No I meant veterans like Acdre Sajjad Haider but it only amplifies what I mean by polarization and dead brain cells. That the morality of it all be damned so long as your PoV is the only one on the highway and only those you hold dear are worthy. No different than Deobandi and Barelvi idiocy on their respective qiblas. At the end, the Pakistani is a poorer version of itself and the quality of its officers much worse - which is fine for a 3rd world banana republic .

When I saw this documentary months ago I was wondering why no one ever discussed it.

No I meant veterans like Acdre Sajjad Haider but it only amplifies what I mean by polarization and dead brain cells. That the morality of it all be damned so long as your PoV is the only one on the highway and only those you hold dear are worthy. No different than Deobandi and Barelvi idiocy on their respective qiblas. At the end, the Pakistani is a poorer version of itself and the quality of its officers much worse - which is fine for a 3rd world banana republic .
By a cop who didn't recognize the man.
Similarly PTI workers didn't even have a problem beating and throwing stones at troops, breaking shuhada memorials and even Capt Sher Khans tomb.

Back
Top Bottom