What's new

A Homeland for Indian Muslims

Stop quoting me and wasting my time please. If you have an issue, I told you where you can go.

Would be better to avoid use of proxy/vpn or false flag which is not allowed on this forum. Your current location does not match with chosen flags. In-case of failing to turn off proxy or further use, you might get a ban.

Please don't violate forum rules to keep the forum productive for discussions and knowledge for all.

Would be better to avoid use of proxy/vpn or false flag which is not allowed on this forum. Your current location does not match with chosen flags. In-case of failing to turn off proxy or further use, you might get a ban.

Please don't violate forum rules to keep the forum productive for discussions and knowledge for all.

This is my last reply to you because it is clear you're just trying to troll here. Comments will be just reported from this point on.
I am not using a VPN, unless you're a moderator, then I suggest you refrain from making such accusations. I have already explained to Webster the situation:

Screen Shot 2020-05-09 at 00.58.51.png

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/requests-flag-change.320904/page-5

Now I told you, if you have a problem, go to the General Headquarters and raise it. Instead, you're continuing to take this thread off topic.

Last edited:
Wasn't homeland for Sub-continent's Muslims - Pakistan? Pakistan should intact it's version of CAA - NPR and Indian Muslims like the OP should shift base. No bloodshed no problems or is it the hate against Hindus and India which drive people like the OP?

Wasn't homeland for Sub-continent's Muslims - Pakistan? Pakistan should intact it's version of CAA - NPR and Indian Muslims like the OP should shift base. No bloodshed no problems or is it the hate against Hindus and India which drive people like the OP?

No. Pakistan is not a refuge for the Muslims of the subcontinent. We cannot accommodate 250 million more people. If you want to send them, give us some land for them.

No. Pakistan is not a refuge for the Muslims of the subcontinent. We cannot accommodate 250 million more people. If you want to send them, give us some land for them.

I would love to see how many Indian muslims will opt for Pakistan in case of the shift being made possible by Pakistani government. Heck forget about Indian Muslims, Muslims from other parts of India I doubt even Muslims from Kashmir will opt for it. The Indian Muslims on the thread can confirm the same? The fact remains if given a chance muslims will run towards non-muslim western countries and India (Rohingyas) instead for their Muslim brethren because here they will be pampered and if not they can cry victim like the OP.

I would love to see how many Indian muslims will opt for Pakistan in case of the shift being made possible by Pakistani government. Heck forget about Indian Muslims, Muslims from other parts of India I doubt even Muslims from Kashmir will opt for it. The Indian Muslims on the thread can confirm the same? The fact remains if given a chance muslims will run towards non-muslim western countries and India (Rohingyas) instead for their Muslim brethren because here they will be pampered and if not they can cry victim like the OP.

When you don't want to send them, then why do you keep bringing up this thinly conceiled taunt that Indian Muslims belong in Pakistan? It's insulting to them as citizens of India.

Back
Top Bottom