What's new

A Hindutva variant of neo-liberalism

I am sure you dont know what i am talking about. Watch this
Ecnomic condition of Muslim in India is worse rhan any other group

You're right on the economic conditions of Muslims are worse than most other group out there, then at the same time, one should wonder, there has been such scholarships schemes for minorities for more than 50 years. Had it done it's role in uplifting the status of minorities the way it should be?

If not, then the next logical question should be, is it reaching the target population? Or had been only circulated among a specific population of the society? To justify it further, the father who got scholarship and reservation for continuing the studies should uplift the family from poverty, and it no way justifies the children to be eligible for the same scholarship. Does caste and religion based scholarships guarantees that clause? No

Then why hold on to such archaic system to uplift the masses, rather than giving scholarships to the intended recipients? That is, need based, poverty/economy based scholarships.

If that is the case fire crackers should also be banned on diwali. Taking kaawars should also be banned. If this is to be implemented for all religions than it violates the very right to practise your own religion.

Again u are not understanding.

I am not asking u to ban ramadan or such but at least polygamy and the divorce proceedings of muslim community must be rethought.

Just like there is a hindu marriage act that covers hindus,sikhs etc,we need muslim act too.

I am not asking u to ban ramadan or such but at least polygamy and the divorce proceedings of muslim community must be rethought.

Just like there is a hindu marriage act that covers hindus,sikhs etc,we need muslim act too.
What about the mediocre practice of hindus

I don't expect u to understand what I was trying to say.my post was confusing too.

Read the one below that to get my point.

Then i'd expect you to elaborate your POV, and at the same time emphasize on important points you want to put forward.

You idiot hindu expect Muslim to give up cow meat because she is your mother but talking BS about veil when they are not imposing it on you. They still better than you because they dont ask you to give up wine or pig. You are asking others to have eating habits according to hindu beliefs even when they are not Hindu. These hypocrite Hindus piss me off with their double standards..two face people

There is a whole thread on it, and the people defending the rights for Muslims in India in the thread are all hindus.

you are on slippery ground mate.

You idiot hindu expect Muslim to give up cow meat because she is your mother but talking BS about veil when they are not imposing it on you. They still better than you because they dont ask you to give up wine or pig. You are asking others to have eating habits according to hindu beliefs even when they are not Hindu. These hypocrite Hindus piss me off with their double standards..two face people

LOL - frankly it doesn't suit a Pakistani origin and I believe a Muslim person to criticize India or its people because you fair much worse - but don't worry we will not look upto you or the way you run your country to model ourselves on - so that means our minorities are relatively safer, secure and free.

If that's they are comfortable in, you don't have any right to criticize them as long as they don't enforce it on others.

How do you determine whether or not it is forced? What if some of the women, it is forced? There is no way to find out.

Then i'd expect you to elaborate your POV, and at the same time emphasize on important points you want to put forward.

First of all I am an atheist,i don't care what u eat,what u wear ,what u do.

I am giving a reason for muslim alienation from other ppl wherever they settle down.and u may deny it with full might but it does exist.

1)indian law says muslims have right to marry 4 times
2)most of the disputes among muslims are dealt by all india muslim personal law board and not proper courts
3)muslims can just say talak 3 times and leave their wife
These three things alone are alienating the muslims from other people,and its happening slowly and increasing.

My humble point being there must be a law against these 3 things.in the long run its muslim brothers who will benefit and as a result the nation too.

I understand not many ppl will understand it but its a necessity,the person who gains max will be muslim woman

How do you determine whether or not it is forced? What if some of the women, it is forced? There is no way to find out.

No, there is no way to find out if it stays inside a house hold. But if it is preached in a society, then it can easily be. Either way, there are many forced orders that exists in the house holds of followers of other religion.

you are on slippery ground mate.

LOL - frankly it doesn't suit a Pakistani origin and I believe a Muslim person to criticize India or its people because you fair much worse - but don't worry we will not look upto you or the way you run your country to model ourselves on - so that means our minorities are relatively safer, secure and free.
I am not

I am in a grey area,sure

First of all I am an atheist,i don't care what u eat,what u wear ,what u do.

First of all, Hi5 from a fellow atheist.

What up! :D

I am giving a reason for muslim alienation from other ppl wherever they settle down.and u may deny it with full might but it does exist.

1)indian law says muslims have right to marry 4 times
2)most of the disputes among muslims are dealt by all india muslim personal law board and not proper courts
3)muslims can just say talak 3 times and leave their wife
These three things alone are alienating the muslims from other people,and its happening slowly and increasing.

My humble point being there must be a law against these 3 things.in the long run its muslim brothers who will benefit and as a result the nation too.

I understand not many ppl will understand it but its a necessity,the person who gains max will be muslim woman

Secondly, in my previous post, i did emphasized about a uniform code of law for the whole population. If there is non uniformity, appropriate amendment has to be introduced in the legal structures.

No, there is no way to find out if it stays inside a house hold. But if it is preached in a society, then it can easily be. Either way, there are many forced orders that exists in the house holds of followers of other religion.

It is forced in the household because of the society. Same with the Hindus - the head cover. Irrelevant of whether it is inside a household or outside, if it is forced, it isn't/should-not-be legal.

It is forced in the household because of the society. Same with the Hindus - the head cover. Irrelevant of whether it is inside a household or outside, if it is forced, it isn't/should-not-be legal.

Yes, do you have a proper identification method to state whether it is forced or not?

U will be surprised how other religions have almost no taboos left,women are pretty much free like men.

Till aimplb exists,things are bleak for muslim woman.these cases need courts and not maulvis just like other ppl don't go to pandits etc

U will be surprised how other religions have almost no taboos left,women are pretty much free like men.

Till aimplb exists,things are bleak for muslim woman.these cases need courts and not maulvis just like other ppl don't go to pandits etc

Education is the weapon for their liberation, not forced policies. Gradually, all the religious ills will fade away, never to return.

If you ask any veiled woman she would say she does it out of her free will (though that might not be the case) - what do you do next? other than return back looking flustered.

Back
Top Bottom