What's new

A heartbreaking murdering: 17 year old Nicoletta, murdered by her 22-year-old Pakistani refugee boyfriend

A- first of all you talked about illegal migration but you got your a** handed cause I see y'all in my country, in US working illegally for low wage jobs, so why TF would I take you seriously, besides you can see the articles

B- lol nuetral my a**, you're nuetred not nuetral , every region have different issues they have to deal with ME, us and NW India has this issue, our people will figure out over time, but your original post was about something completely opposite which bailed out on

All it took was a quick google search.

And there’s plenty of more...

https://www.southasiamonitor.org/in...-sentenced-death-killing-girlfriend-singapore

Look at this mofo's excuse. He didn't remember religion when he lived with a non muslim girl without nikah but now using religion. This a****** should be hanged and beaten. Our whole nation is corrupt and liar, no wonder we are ruled by thugs and foreign agents.

Mr. UK phudi, go sell your virginity to modi or something,
according to research conducted by orya maqbool jan (in order to counter the likes of moron e ahzam, hamid mir and the likes of them who never tire of talking-up shonar desh) upwards of 55k young BD girls are taken by bhariatis each and every year and exported all around asia and arabia.

FZ4ksdhagAEbhy5

Everyone in Greece is talking about the murder of 17-year-old Nicoletta by her 22-year-old Pakistani refugee boyfriend.

The Pakistani, who fled but was caught after the murder, says he killed Nicoletta "because she insulted the Qur'an and wanted her to become a Christian".

This strange prosecution statement was naturally met with a great reaction in some circles in Greece. However, the truth of the matter seems to be different.

There seems to be non-religious reasons behind the murder of a young girl in Greece by her Pakistani boyfriend:

A 17-year-old Greek girl and a 22-year-old Pakistani have been together for 10 months. The Pakistani young man (Ahsan) has been staying at the girl's house for a while with the girl's mother and sister.

FZ4l1Y9aQAAfPks

Greek girl wants to break up with her Pakistani boyfriend and says "give me back the house keys". But Pakistani Ahsan reacts very harshly to this. In the investigations made by the police, threatening messages from Ahsan were found on the girl's phone.

On the day of the murder, there is a fierce argument between the Greek Nicoletta, who wants to leave Pakistani Ahsan. It is estimated that Ahsan then strangled the 17-year-old girl to death. The young girl's body is found by her sister, who came to the house. Even though the Pakistani man escaped, he was caught later.

The first statements of Pakistani Ahsan, the murder suspect who killed his Greek lover, are religious-oriented: "Nicoletta insulted the Qur'an, she wanted me to become a Christian," he says. However, these explanations are nothing but an effort to base a cowardly murder on religious/ideological reasons.

Greek public opinion is very sensitive about religious-oriented issues. If you combine this with such a brutal murder, even if the truth comes out, it will cause some people to be stuck in an understanding that you cannot convince.

As a matter of fact, from what I've seen on social media, people trapped in this comfortable space of thought are experiencing a wholesale outburst of anger and hatred towards Pakistanis and Asian Muslims more generally.

There have been many sensational events that have damaged the image of the Pakistani state and people and discredited its people. And now, We experienced another one in Greece. Pakistani government agencies and NGOs now need to pursue a proactive policy about its abroad citizens. When I shared my warnings and advice on this subject months ago, some members did not fully understand what I meant. This is not about us, it's about your reputation guys.

PDF's Asia Minor correspondent reported from Istanbul.
Just usual Pakistani things.
We dont accept and are not ready to correct. There is something wrong the way our mothers and fathers are bringing us up.

They are not teaching ethics and moral values. All who go abroad saw modern women and went beserk and mad.
Weather taking pictures of hijab clad turkish women or making videos of eurpeon women as though object for Pakistans entertainment and play.

This cause national embarrassment. We are used to it. Ab afsos bhi nhn hota

Under the Islam, he would be killed over the murder of this girl, he is just using Quran Insult as an excuse, and even if she did Insult Quran that is no reason for him to react violently, he could just leave. People with mental issues and tendency to be violent often use religion as cover to justify their craziness, I would hope justice prevail and people of Greece does not see this man's action as reflection of Pakistani society as whole.

@Reichsmarschall

What i don't understand is why it is these semi literate criminal who always get westen Visa.

There are lot of decent and literate Pakistanis who get Western Visas too. Naturally, we dont hear about them because they dont do anything daft when they get there. And I am sure there were many "semi-literate criminals" (as you describe them) who dont get a Visa, so we dont hear about them either.

Regards

Chutias exist everywhere, Pakistanis are no exception.

FZ4ksdhagAEbhy5

Everyone in Greece is talking about the murder of 17-year-old Nicoletta by her 22-year-old Pakistani refugee boyfriend.

The Pakistani, who fled but was caught after the murder, says he killed Nicoletta "because she insulted the Qur'an and wanted her to become a Christian".

This strange prosecution statement was naturally met with a great reaction in some circles in Greece. However, the truth of the matter seems to be different.

There seems to be non-religious reasons behind the murder of a young girl in Greece by her Pakistani boyfriend:

A 17-year-old Greek girl and a 22-year-old Pakistani have been together for 10 months. The Pakistani young man (Ahsan) has been staying at the girl's house for a while with the girl's mother and sister.

FZ4l1Y9aQAAfPks

Greek girl wants to break up with her Pakistani boyfriend and says "give me back the house keys". But Pakistani Ahsan reacts very harshly to this. In the investigations made by the police, threatening messages from Ahsan were found on the girl's phone.

On the day of the murder, there is a fierce argument between the Greek Nicoletta, who wants to leave Pakistani Ahsan. It is estimated that Ahsan then strangled the 17-year-old girl to death. The young girl's body is found by her sister, who came to the house. Even though the Pakistani man escaped, he was caught later.

The first statements of Pakistani Ahsan, the murder suspect who killed his Greek lover, are religious-oriented: "Nicoletta insulted the Qur'an, she wanted me to become a Christian," he says. However, these explanations are nothing but an effort to base a cowardly murder on religious/ideological reasons.

Greek public opinion is very sensitive about religious-oriented issues. If you combine this with such a brutal murder, even if the truth comes out, it will cause some people to be stuck in an understanding that you cannot convince.

As a matter of fact, from what I've seen on social media, people trapped in this comfortable space of thought are experiencing a wholesale outburst of anger and hatred towards Pakistanis and Asian Muslims more generally.

There have been many sensational events that have damaged the image of the Pakistani state and people and discredited its people. And now, We experienced another one in Greece. Pakistani government agencies and NGOs now need to pursue a proactive policy about its abroad citizens. When I shared my warnings and advice on this subject months ago, some members did not fully understand what I meant. This is not about us, it's about your reputation guys.

PDF's Asia Minor correspondent reported from Istanbul.
So a Pakistani boy kills his girl friend for whatever a reason and it is spun off into a wholesome Pakistanis and the Muslim world did it. If we extend that to India (Where rape and murder is a daily tourist attraction and occurrence of Europeans), the USA (mass rapes and mass shootings of Christians, Muslims, Sikhs, Blacks, Whites, Asians etc) , Europe (Catholics and unethical sermons with Children), Israel wholesale butchering of children, Russia/Ukraine, Yemen with world partying on crime time, etc. not much to be said. The Pakistani kid broke all major tenets of Islam but the Indians still manage to throw a religious tilt to it, how deranged can you Indians get?

There's no such thing as a Pakistani refugee (kick em out please for god sake)except if you're ahmedi or something

We are not going through a war, we are not bankrupt, we are not going through a famine
He was obviously a sick refugee. Took too much of European "values" and will now pay the price. He was in a beautiful country, with a beautiful girl had a bright future but seems to have left behind Islamic principles and messed his life up Bollywood style.

I did it cause of Quran, Allah, relgion blah blah blah
Same nibba
FZ4ksdhagAEbhy5.png

My heart says (meme)

Kanjaraan Thuade jaman te laanat

My anger of him dishonoring Pakistani identity is secondary to my anger of him murdering an innocent girl.

Eurofagz can call Pakistanis whatever they want. It’s not like these mofos are ever going to say anything good about us anyway.

I’m so angry that he killed an innocent girl and on top of that tried to hide behind Islam.

Pathetic human being with no values. He should be executed.

Most of immigrants are poors in their origin countries, and criminality rate are higher between poor people (no matter the country where they are).

That's a fact, and it's not related to some particular country. And western press usually try to cover those things, hiding identity of foreign criminals.

This news talk about a crime motivated about religion, it's strange, and I dont believe it.
Likely it was a passion crime, she left him and he doesnt accept it, a (sad) common kind of crime.

Western women are used to change sentimental partner, and some men of more traditional countries can't accept that and think one relationship is for lifetime.

Back
Top Bottom