What's new

A Female Student Denied Admission Due To Face Veil In GC University Lahore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I have learnt through experience that bad parents produce bad children.

Maa par poot pitaa par ghoura
bohat nahin tou thora thora

Language you are using to address women and an older person here is reflective of your sorry upbringing.

@DESERT FIGHTER No personal attacks, its unbecoming of both of you.

Yes in Hajj and Umrah you have to combine salah which you do other than Hajj is a big sin. In fact Hazoor said during Hajj don't cover fact this exactly proves it is compulsory other than Hajj and Umra and no women even in Hajj when na mehram used to be close used to cover face and remove when they were away

Please read through this...

I m not trying to insult you .. i m trying to tell u there is another interpertation most widely accepted than your own:

Is Face Veil (Niqab) Compulsory? - Muslim Character - counsels - OnIslam.net

Because I have learnt through experience that bad parents produce bad children.

Maa par poot pitaa par ghoura
bohat nahin tou thora thora

Language you are using to address women and an older person here is reflective of your sorry upbringing.

Hence Shia do combine salah and it is not haram (unless your semi literate Mullah have declared them as kaafir). Hajj and Umrah are two very sacred practices in Islam and if exposing face could result in fitna, Allah would have prevented Muslim women from exposing face but he did not. That is ample a proof that Allah requires middle-of-the road approach.
Combing Salah is a major major major sin. Many women even during Hajj used to cover face but un cover it when no Na Mehram was around I can quote several Hadees and Covering face is order of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW and is middle path but nothing can be done of your epic ignorance

Please read through this...

I m not trying to insult you .. i m trying to tell u there is another interpertation most widely accepted than your own:

Is Face Veil (Niqab) Compulsory? - Muslim Character - counsels - OnIslam.net
I have read this and they are wrongwrong

Niqaab in the light of Quran Niqaab in the light of Hadith read this

@Mrc and read this
Niqab-According to Qur'an and Sunnah

Many women even during Hajj used to cover face but un cover it when no Na Mehram was around I can quote several Hadees and Covering face is order of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW and is middle path but nothing can be done of your epic ignorance
So they are defiant and making mockery of Allah's clear orders of not covering their face. You can quote nothing for your understanding of Arabic language is already zero. You do not even know the meaning of Jilbab and you are talking about Islamic laws. Please learn Arabic, it is not difficult. Then read Quran so you could understand and comprehend and then come back here and talk to me about the Islamic jurisprudence.

So they are defiant and making mockery of Allah's clear orders of not covering their face. You can quote nothing for your understanding of Arabic language is already zero. You do not even know the meaning of Jilbab and you are talking about Islamic laws. Please learn Arabic, it is not difficult. Then read Quran so you could understand and comprehend and then come back here and talk to me abut the Islamic jurisprudence.
Those women included wives of RASOOL SAW Mr they knew Islam better than you and order of ALLAH is clear to cover face during Hajj you can un cover it is optional . Other than Hajj a women had to keep her face covered in front of Na Mehrams. You go and learn Arabic and Quran and Hadees and Islamic History before talking.

@waz @Irfan Baloch and @Slav Defence Please bother to close the thread

@syedali73 sir parents na layin post edit kr dain. I am sure desert fighter's parents are some good ppl. Even i dont like use of word chicks, and find it disparaging and offensive magar he is quite respectful to the female members here. Rest ido admit his lang towards u being an elder was quite off but again that shud be a brawl btw u and him sir, his parents shud be left out.

Edit: desert fighter is very good poster as well

Last edited:
@ ZARVAN in link u provided...words added in bracket to translation of al ahzaab 59 are not exact translation... please read what is written outside brackets wich is the translation...

Within brackets is some one trying to interpret whats being said

Those women included wives of RASOOL SAW Mr they knew Islam better than you and order of ALLAH is clear to cover face during Hajj you can un cover it is optional . Other than Hajj a women had to keep her face covered in front of Na Mehrams. You go and learn Arabic and Quran and Hadees and Islamic History before talking.

@waz @Irfan Baloch and @Slav Defence Please bother to close the thread
Maybe in your re-invented Islam all those daramey baazi is allowed but Mohammed (PBUH) Islam is free of all these non-sense and ills. It is Allah's religion not a philosophy book that you interpret the way you like it. Stop tagging and brothering the Mods and admins for they have more important things to do rather than paying attention to your whining. Closing this thread wont stop me exposing your pathetic knowledge of Islam. If it is not on this thread, it will be on some other thread.

@syedali73 sir parents na layin post edit kr dain. I am sure desert fighter's parents are some good ppl. Even i dont like use of word chicks, and find it disparaging and offensive magar he is quite respectful to the female members here. Rest ido admit his lang towards u being an elder was quite off but again that shud be a brawl btw u and him sir, his parents shud be left out.

Edit: desert fighter is very good poster as well
His parents have my respect.

Maybe in your re-invented Islam all those daramey baazi is allowed but Mohammed (PBUH) Islam is free of all these non-sense and ills. It is Allah's religion not a philosophy book that you interpret the way you like it. Stop tagging and brothering the Mods and admins for they have more important things to do rather than paying attention to your whining. Closing this thread wont stop me exposing your pathetic knowledge of Islam. If it is not on this thread, it will be on some other thread.

His parents have my respect.
ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW have ordered to cover face your lies and distortions will not change that. This order was proudly followed by wives of RASOOL SAW and all Sahabias and will be followed till day of Judgment. Those who want to end this will be humiliated every where.

@That Guy i m sorry for being so annoying and thanking same post again n again its some issue on my side,plz ignore it . Uhhhhh

@syedali73 umm then can we plz edit some part of the post,last line.

ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW have ordered to cover face your lies and distortions will not change that. This order was proudly followed by wives of RASOOL SAW and all Sahabias and will be followed till day of Judgment. Those who want to end this will be humiliated every where.
Like I said, these fabricated stories are told to you by the semi literate mullah and being their blind follower, you are regurgitating these stories as a mindless parrot.

Like I said, these fabricated stories are told to you by the semi literate mullah and being their blind follower, you are regurgitating these stories as a mindless parrot.
They are facts not fabricated stories. Covering face is order of Islam and all the women including wives of RASOOL SAW and Sahabias and women after them have followed and will keep following till day of Judgement.
@waz @Horus @Slav Defence Close the thread

They are facts not fabricated stories. Covering face is order of Islam and all the women including wives of RASOOL SAW and Sahabias and women after them have followed and will keep following till day of Judgement.
@waz @Horus @Slav Defence Close the thread
Again, your regurgitation wont prove nothing. Instead of running here and there like a headless chicken, present the ayah that speaks clearly of covering the face. Please stop calling mods that wont solve your problem. I will chase you to the door of the hell where you (and your semi literate mullah sheikhs and peers) are inshaAllah going to be thrown for making Bohtan on Allah and his Rasool with regards to their teachings.

Again, your regurgitation wont prove nothing. Instead of running here and there like a headless chicken, present the ayah that speaks clearly of covering the face. Please stop calling mods that wont solve your problem. I will chase you to the door of the hell where you (and your semi literate mullah sheikhs and peers) are inshaAllah going to be thrown for making Bohtan on Allah and his Rasool with regards to their teachings.
being a simple man I would go for the simplest yet most profound and fundamental proof of Islamic practice, which is the Hajj congregation.. men dont cover their heads and the women don't cover their faces. nothing can be more sacrosanct, authoritative and authentic when it comes to our Islamic practice.

if the Bedouin style of covering entire face was to be enforced as mandatory Islamic practice then it would have been enforced in Hajj.,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom