What's new

A curious question!

Secur

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
If the whole country will celebrate Eid tomorrow, after actually seeing the moon, how exactly do a group of people sight the moon, when no moon can possibly be seen with reports coming in till midnight to Mullahs, despite meteorological evidence confirming the impossibility of such a thing happening? After the beginning of Ramadan, it isn't possible for the moon to be visible for the next 29 days, so how do they see the moon if it isn't there in the first place? What is the solution to upholding the writ of the state and actually celebrating Eid with Pakistanis and not Arabs?

@Armstrong @Oscar @Akheilos @Slav Defence @VCheng @Chak Bamu @Irfan Baloch

If the whole country will celebrate Eid tomorrow, after actually seeing the moon, how exactly do a group of people sight the moon, when no moon can possibly be seen with reports coming in till midnight to Mullahs, despite meteorological evidence confirming the impossibility of such a thing happening? After the beginning of Ramadan, it isn't possible for the moon to be visible for the next 29 days, so how do they see the moon if it isn't there in the first place? What is the solution to upholding the writ of the state and actually celebrating Eid with Pakistanis and not Arabs?

Please try "Rocket Niswar" you will get your answer.:p:

If the whole country will celebrate Eid tomorrow, after actually seeing the moon, how exactly do a group of people sight the moon, when no moon can possibly be seen with reports coming in till midnight to Mullahs, despite meteorological evidence confirming the impossibility of such a thing happening? After the beginning of Ramadan, it isn't possible for the moon to be visible for the next 29 days, so how do they see the moon if it isn't there in the first place? What is the solution to upholding the writ of the state and actually celebrating Eid with Pakistanis and not Arabs?...............

The best thing to do in this case, and for every event of the lunar calendar is to use astronomical tables for precise predictions about the movements and sightings possible of the new moon.

What happens in Pakistan is a travesty that defies all logic and intelligence, making a mockery of the very religion it is professed to be based upon.

The best thing to do in this case, and for every event of the lunar calendar is to use astronomical tables for precise predictions about the movements and sightings possible of the new moon.

What happens in Pakistan is a travesty that defies all logic and intelligence, making a mockery of the very religion it is professed to be based upon.

What happens in Pakistan?

Reminds me of a vulgar joke... :lol:

Nazar teez hai .. :lol:

Excellent question secur,very well done!
I swear to god that I was also thinking in the same line when Mufti popazai announced 1st Ramadan Mubarak.
I have full faith over decisions taken by Roowat e hilal committee because I have visited SUPARCO myself when I was in school.I remember that a scientist was demonstrating us with lunar eclipse when he was called by his boss.We immediately jumped up to letter which was on his desk and we began to read it.It was written to Mufti Muneeb Ahmed in which he was told that where,when and how parameters of moon are sighted!
I believe that so much love for Arabs may have created a group in mosque Qasim khan where wanna be Arabs like popalzai are desperate to spend eid with Arabs!
Regards

Ask @EyanKhan @Hyperion @farhan_9909 ! :whistle:

Reminds me of a vulgar joke... :lol:

Nazar teez hai .. :lol:

It's all a complete joke, simple as that.

Why do we have matric pass maulvis and popalzai's sighting the moon?

Just hand over the matter to SUPARCO, with a a government approved scholar with them, and then sight the moon according to the scientific evidence.

If anybody goes against the state's mandated eid day, arrest them, simple as that.

In UAE (I know, it's not the best example due to the size difference), a mosque can't hold eid prayers unless permitted to do.

Popalzai should be put in jail, magr phir humara deen tabah ho jata hai.

I saw an interesting meme today, for 10 months, Popalzai sights the moon in accordance with the state, magr baki do maheenon main is ko maut par jati hai.

Quite certain, that the Islamic Jurisprudence dictates suggests seeing the moon without intoxicants. If thats not he case, then the sighting is invalid.
Either its this or Pashtun have superhuman visions.
You pick your version.:cheesy::cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom