What's new

A Comparison between the Indian Navy and the Japanese Navy

Note: India is not a "major regional maritime powers in Asia-Pacific region". It's even less dominant power than the US and China in Indian Ocean.

there only to navy's dominates the IOR region, US and India..... China is busy ASEAN countries, trying to bully them...by showing new found muscle....

they are just bragging days and days.

let's assume there's a primitive war between India and Japan. Running, Swimming, Boxing, Jo-do, Fencing, Archery, Does India have one item make them win the war? look at the Olympics, that's a meter of strength.

he he with zero medals you don't even qualified to talk about IN...

the major difference between JAPAN and INDIA is race
if the USA loosens their restriction on JAPAN
soon Japanese navy will become a intimidating power that strong enough to break the balance of the world.
and INDIA........
i can't see any restriction imposed on them
Indians can buy any thing they want in global weapon market.
so they really makes a good use of this unique privilege
their troops has been built as a International Weapon Exhibition

GOD bless Indian logistics system

let us assume a sea battle happening between Japan and India
if the France made aircraft be able to launch the Russia made missiles or Russia made screws work well on USA made machines
absolutely India wins the war

are you having a fever? the Chinese subs are all around you and China now pose one of the leading anti-Pirates mission in Indian ocean. and would you forget all your neighbors are harboring Chinese navy to counter your bully acts, etc.

And China is the number one trading partner of most African countries, in the economic fronts.

Naked is you are called a "power" in Asia Pacific by your fanboy. that's the funniest thing ever seen.
Wow you must have amazing eyes,can see even under the deep sea water. China do some hard work. Your subs are visible to kawaraj with naked eyes.:lol:

I am not a master of Japanese constitution but my knowledge says that Japanese constitution doesn't allow them to operate offensive weapons Which an aircraft carrier is.

That is incorrect. The short version is, they have renounced offensive wars, not offensive weaponry. They do have the right of self defense. For example, they can launch an offensive air strike against ships preparing to invade Japan. That is a defensive use of an offensive weapon.

Aircraft are primary for offensive purpose on carrier,so that's the reason they couldn't use this kind of platform. Further saying that as article points out that Japanese are removing those clauses which bind them So I am not aware of any new updated information. If you have,please share. Thanks.

They haven't removed any clauses from their constitution. There are some who want the constitution but that won't happen anytime soon. That is unless China attacks then things can change.

Aircraft carriers may be considered offensive weapons but that does not mean they can't be used defensively. As in protecting their merchant shipping in the SCS or Indian Ocean. Also as I pointed out, there is nothing in the Japanese constitution preventing them from having offensive weapons, the prohibition is against offensive wars. They have the right to defend themselves with whatever weapons they choose.

Back
Top Bottom