A Chinese Nuclear Power Plant Engineer's Experience in Pakistan

twocents

Reaction score
Country
China
Too long...

6Tdo.gif

jIqHE.gif

Someone post what he said in 6 sentences or less plz.

My post was originally intended for Chinese members. As the subject will be of interest to Pakistani members. Here's a gist of the story.
This particular engineer first went to Pakistan on assignment in 1998, right on the heels of Indian and Pakistani nuclear tests. He and his team was working on nuclear power plants and had nothing to do with nuclear tests. Locals received them extremely warmly When they went to local markets Pakistani shop owners refused to let them pay for what they wanted to buy. For a while they decided to stay away from local markets for fear of abusing Pakistani hospitality. He didn't reveal anything confidential about the project their team was working on. One thing which he did mention was that the top echelon Pakistani nuclear scientists and engineers were world class. What was a little lacking was the middle and lower level engineers necessary for the actual construction of nuclear power plants. He was grateful for the Pakistani warmth toward him and his team. His only complaint was the hot weather, 50 degrees or more during summer.

Thank you Chinese friends. You are always welcomed in Pakistan.

:china: :pakistan:

He also posted some pictures of the Chasma Nuclear powerplant....from the inside (the reactor, the spare fuel rods, etc).

I'm hoping they aren't classified as sensitive pics. :undecided:

Google translate is ur help.

He is saying that he have visited Islamabad a work related trip and pakistan have not changed in 11 years its all the same down there.
Yes, you right!!
But, the main purpose of the stread is show some picture!!
And PAK friend, I hope you can develop your civil industry. and I also hope china can invest more money in the civil industry in PAK. and Help you can eliminate terrorist, If need help, we will do our best to help you, We don't forget you transport all you strategy tent in 2008!! USA should be responsible for your internal security. involved you in the anti-terror war, But don't respect you!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom