What's new

A Chance PN Encounter with Indian Coast Guards.....Tea offered as usual.

Thats what i am wondering at the moment....that PN frigate came that much close to the Indian coast....but its still not rusting in the depth of Arabian Sea....

You may be right....logic really defies us rather....i mean its purely illogical for Pakistan to take on an enemy who is several times bigger than it militarily and economically....while its also illogical for India to not able to subdue a small country which is several times smaller militarily and economically...

Seems like logic is extinct in Sub-continent.
India has other areas of achievement. Competing with Pakistan in negativity is a waste of our time and resources.
Enjoy and have a beer on me.

Very brave of you to think that you came that close to indian coast , that frigate would be in rusting depth of Arabian sea , you guys don't know about logic or what ?
Very brave of you to think that you came that close to indian coast , that frigate would be in rusting depth of Arabian sea , you guys don't know about logic or what ?

We dont need to fight you guys …. You are really good in destroying your own navy with your own hands :

Accidents from 2011-2014

Press Information Bureau
Government of India
Ministry of Defence
02-December-2014 16:30 IST
Frequent Incidents of Mishap in Indian Navy
Indian Naval Torpedo Recovery Vessel (TRV A 72) sank off Visakhapatnam on 6th November 2014. The ship had sailed for a routine mission and while returning she reported flooding in her steering gear compartment at about 1830 hrs on 6th November 2014. Eastern Fleet ships exercising in the vicinity immediately rendered necessary assistance. However, the ship sank at about 1930hrs due to uncontrolled flooding 35 nautical miles south of Visakhapatnam. A Board of Inquiry (BoI) has been instituted to investigate the causes related to the accident.

24 accidents involving Indian Navy ships and submarines have been reported during the last three years. The details of these accidents is as under. BoI are instituted in all cases.

Sl. No.
Date
Incident
1.20.01.2011Collision of J3 sailing Boat with INS Kalpeni.
2.30.01.2011Collision between MV Nordlake and INS Vindhyagiri.
3.30.05.2011Fire in Galley onboard INS Deepak.
4.11.03.2012Fire on board LCU L 38.
5.08.10.2012Fire in engine room – INFAC 83.
6.19.12.2012Fire in AFT battery pit onboard INS Shankush.
7.14.07.2013Fire onboard INS Tarasa.
8.26.07.2013Damage to Stbd Helo hangar and other fittings of INS Delhi by Yard 12701 (Kolkata).
9.14.08.2013Explosion in INS Sindhurakshak
10.22.09.2013Fire onboard INS Viraat.
11.04.12.2013Fire onboard INS Konkan.
12.19.12.2013Scraping of INS Tarkash shipside on SBW Knuckle.
13.23.12.2013Collision of INS Talwar with Unlit fishing boat.
14.08.01.2014Crack on sonar dome of INS Betwa.
15.17.01.2014Suspended movement of INS Singhghosh while securing to alongside berth.
16.23.01.2014Sea water ingress into tiller flat through a crack / hole in Ship side of INS Vipul.
17.30.01.2014Damage to Port propeller of INS Airavat whilst entering Harbour.
18.26.02.2014Incident of fire in third compartment and death of two officers onboard INS Sindhuratna.
19.07.03.2014Accident onboard Yard 1270 (Kolkata) under construction at MDL while carrying out trials of Engine Room firefighting system.
20.06.04.2014Incident of Smouldering and thick smoke in Armoury during Hot Work of INS Matanga.
21.28.06.2014Damage to port propeller of INS Kuthar while coming alongside at Port Blair.
22.02.07.2014Touching bottom of INS Cheetah while entering Kochi Harbour.
23.31.10.2014Collision of INS Kora with MV Madeleine Rickmers at Sea.
24.06.11.2014Sinking of TRV-72.

This information was given by Defence Minister Shri Manohar Parrikar in a written reply to Shri CM Ramesh in Rajya Sabha today.

DM/HH/RAJ

Article in India Today reported that since 1990, the Indian Navy has lost one warship in peacetime every five years. Since 2004, it has lost one naval combatant every two years.

Add submarines to the list that blew up…

India has other areas of achievement. Competing with Pakistan in negativity is a waste of our time and resources.
Once i am out of my teens, with a job and everything, i would love to visit the world, especially India. I know there are several beautiful places there in India to visit. Would love to visit them all.

Basically he is saying it’s time for him to go to the call centre and make scam calls to make money.
Have a nice day and don’t forget to call me. I am off today and I love to play with scam callers and practicing Punjabi curses taught to me by my father in law…..

PN should be careful here , because modi given the famous Free hand to there forces to reply any misadventure of poor dirty military of failed state Pakistan :lol:

Thats what i am wondering at the moment....that PN frigate came that much close to the Indian coast....but its still not rusting in the depth of Arabian Sea....

You may be right....logic really defies us rather....i mean its purely illogical for Pakistan to take on an enemy who is several times bigger than it militarily and economically....while its also illogical for India to not able to subdue a small country which is several times smaller militarily and economically...

Seems like logic is extinct in Sub-continent.
That's quite suicidal thinking , it isn't us who do pao kilo ka nuke and non sense , or who start discussions on nuking any country if they insult Pakistan .

Worse your PM wants to nuke Israel , it's just that we don't wanna engage with you guys much ,we have other problems , but you lot make it funny for us .

And think again Gujarat have lot of ships and few of them remain patrolling those waters , and our ground based early warning radars detects ships 400 km before atleast , so we just sat there and let u come that close , really filmy

This is what happens when Indian Navy try to troll at all... So much for bravado and sending into deep sea but here is the case in different reality. Indian Navy was given with a reality check. Just look at IN disengaging after thoka.

You guys have forgot the kalvari incidents when it came too close to your coast and with its mast exposed for Pakistani mor to detect it , you are a mod but memory is a bit weak ,eat almonds and some galactose rich food

Basically he is saying it’s time for him to go to the call centre and make scam calls to make money.
Have a nice day and don’t forget to call me. I am off today and I love to play with scam callers and practicing Punjabi curses taught to me by my father in law…..
And Pakistan Don't have that industry too , thanks for reminding us

That's quite suicidal thinking , it isn't us who do pao kilo ka nuke and non sense , or who start discussions on nuking any country if they insult Pakistan .

Worse your PM wants to nuke Israel , it's just that we don't wanna engage with you guys much ,we have other problems , but you lot make it funny for us .

And think again Gujarat have lot of ships and few of them remain patrolling those waters , and our ground based early warning radars detects ships 400 km before atleast , so we just sat there and let u come that close , really filmy
Yes dear you right. It is outright suicidal thinking on our part.

I mean which country, apart from Pak, in its "right senses", would ever think of nuking another country which insulted it!

And yes....nuking Israel....such a long shot....a dream.

Ah yes, you mentioned Gujrat...hmm....you are right lot many ships there.....may be equal to the whole PN navy am sure. Again would be suicidal for us to try there.

Back
Top Bottom