What's new

A Chance PN Encounter with Indian Coast Guards.....Tea offered as usual.

Oh come on, you are getting mixed up.....he was killed during the civil war in Karachi.

I can't remember exactly but someone was talking that PN Submarine was taken over by freedom Wadis during Karachi Civil War and he lost his life during operation "Abdoze Wapsi Lene Ka"
1644675055870.png

So that could be the info as well in addition to shot down in Panjshir and crashed in Arizona.

Oh come on, you are getting mixed up.....he was killed during the civil war in Karachi.
I think ur the one mixing things up in Karachi civil war we lost 3 of nations most lethal Special Forces Commados.
5666d5d2d5fcd.png

They died during a mission to capture the master mind of the civil war a Rogue ISI agent Major Adnan Sami.
ECAAAb6WsAEcg3-.jpg

@Joe Shearer it's been a long time. Really been missing those convos between you, panzerkiel, siganlian and nilgri
Those were such a pleasure.

Finally, thank God.

Pakistanis are not dumb like Indians to use a real pic.

That's the professional difference @PanzerKiel and @Joe Shearer
You know that he's at a higher level, with @Rashid Mahmood. They were/are serving officers; I was engaged in an enterprise that did avionics. Lot of difference.

Even if I disagree with them, I would not be able to bring myself to contradict them.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom