What's new

A Brief History of The Warrior Rajputs

shan, where did I say Ghilzais or Khilji call themselves Mughal Pathan

shan, you don't know about Mughals, and you claim Mughals of Punjab are fake. You don't know about Chughtais as well

shan, please prove that Mughals are fake

Thank you brother. Lets see if Shan can prove that the Mughals in Punjab or Kashmir or KPK/Baochistan and Sindh are fake

@shan
Mughals originate from Uzbekistan and are Turkic, why the lack of Mongoloid features?

n
He is not mixing up Mughals with Turkic. The Mughals WERE predominantly Turkic. The mother tongue of Babur was Chagatai Turkic. Neither he nor his great grandfather Timur could speak Mongolic. They were bilingual in Turki and Persian. However after Babur his descendants only spoke Persian and then they got completely Indianized.

Ghilzais were once a mixed Pashtun-Turkic tribe but then they got completely Pashtunized in language and habits so that they became the fully Pashtuns as we know them today

The origin of Ghurids was always disputed but the vast majority of scholars today seem to agree that they were Iranian Tajiks.

yes, the Mughals are predominantly Turks. shan does not know this. He does not know about Turks in Pakistan.

The Ghauris mixed with Seljuqs and Oghuz Turks [ Khurasani Turks ] for more than 500 years. They have intermarried with them, even though their character was Khorasai Persian, sometimes called Tajik.

shan does not know about Chughtais of northern Punjab, and Jammu.

@shan

Mughals originate from Uzbekistan and are Turkic, why the lack of Mongoloid features?

whose lack of Mongoloid features?

You offended many .. Hence the post .. Which I still deleted coz it was offensive towards other brazilians .. U my frnd are turning into a knee Armstrong n imbengali .. Get a grip homes ..my provinces lies half in Middle East n half in South Asia .. Just for the info ..

You offended many .. Hence the post .. Which I still deleted coz it was offensive towards other brazilians .. U my frnd are turning into a knee Armstrong n imbengali .. Get a grip homes ..my provinces lies half in Middle East n half in South Asia .. Just for the info ..

According to myths it's Aleppo not Iraq .. Historical proof says Medes were our ancestors .. Historically,culturally n linguistically Kurds are our cousins ..

my Baloch uncle in Pasni says the Baloch are from Syria, and are Israelite in origin

Ghilzai a aren't Mughal but turko afghan ..not sure about ghauri .. But this happened much before Mughals who were of Mongol origin .. Babur claimed descend from timur .. Apart from that google about qazalbash .. They aren't mugals...

brother, Mughal is synonymous with Turkic.

The Mughals were Turkic. Because Teymoor claimed to be a descendent of the Mongols, that is the reason why Babar was Mughal [ Mongol in Persian ]. Mughal is a new name given to this group when it came to india.
Actually Babar was a Turk from Uzbekistan. He spoke Turkic language.

Qazalbash are Turks [ many of them of Mongol descent ] and they are one of the main Mughal tribes settled in Lahore [ being twelve Shiite ]

They are in Peshawar, and in Afghanistan, and have a major concentration all over Iran.

Pakistanis don't seem to know much about the Turkish and Mughal relationship

Last edited:
Read a book *the Pathans* the ghauris,ghilzais are Turkics who adopted the Pashtun customs n traditions .. N to some extend even intermingled with the Pashtuns..

yes this is what I have been trying to tell shan

@shan

I don't doubt that some Rajputs became Muslim, I just doubt that Rathores, Chauhans and Tomars became Muslim like Multani claimed.

well we have established Rathore, Chauhan (numerous), and Tomar clans, who are Muslim in Pakistan

Either local, or they came from india during partition. I posted pictures of some personalities here.

Last edited:
yes, the Mughals are predominantly Turks. shan does not know this. He does not know about Turks in Pakistan.

The Ghauris mixed with Seljuqs and Oghuz Turks [ Khurasani Turks ] for more than 500 years. They have intermarried with them, even though their character was Khorasai Persian, sometimes called Tajik.

shan does not know about Chughtais of northern Punjab, and Jammu.

@shan

whose lack of Mongoloid features?

my Baloch uncle in Pasni says the Baloch are from Syria, and are Israelite in origin

brother, Mughal is synonymous with Turkic.

The Mughals were Turkic. Because Teymoor claimed to be a descendent of the Mongols, that is the reason why Babar was Mughal [ Mongol in Persian ]. Mughal I a new name given to this group when it came to india.
Actually Babar was a Turk from Uzbekistan. He spoke Turkic langage.

Qazalbash are Turks [ many of them of Mont ] and they are one of the main Mughal tribes in settled in Lahore [ being twelve Shiite ]

They are in Peshawar, and in Afghanistan, and have a major concentration all over Iran.

Pakistanis don't seem to know much about the Turkish ad Mughal relationship

Your uncle is ignorant .. The theory is tht Baluch are from Aleppo n related the uncle of Hazrat Muhammad PBUH..

yes this is what I have been trying to tell shan

@shan

well we have established Rathore, Chauhan (numerous), and Tomar clans, who are Muslim in Pakistan

Either local, or they came from india during partition. I posted pictures of some personalities here.
You haven't established anything apart from people who happen to have the last name as those clans, only KingMamba came up with a decent explanation.

Your uncle is ignorant .. The theory is tht Baluch are from Aleppo n related the uncle of Hazrat Muhammad PBUH..
This guy has turned this thread into his personal brainfart.

Thanks mate and only if your side starts I respond in defense sometimes it gets out of hand I admit.

Idk mate the historians talking about Buddhism decline specifically say Brahmins were involved in trying to assimilate or wipe out the Buddhists.

I know the sites and I know which were the important centers and which were minor sites. Answer this where did IVC start and did it then expand east or west?

LOL Aryans were migrants but the term as it is used in South asia does not denote their race rather their social standing as "nobles". They were hardly vagabonds in fact they influenced the culture by mixing with the locals and the end result was vedic civilization. (Although in Iran the same term denotes an ethnic group)

You must not know what an imperial power is then as most historians consider the Mauryas the first South Asian imperial power those others were localized kingdoms and do not count as Imperial.

Mughals spoke chagatai Turkish but their origin is from the Barlas tribe of the Mongols. Yes later they spoke Persian and inter married with Rajputs of South Asia hence their latest descendants were completely "Indianized".

Yes I know about Ghilzais. No some still say they were Turkics it is split down the middle.

brothr, Barlas are Turkic. Pakistani don't seem to know about the relationship between Turks and Mongols.

Not only did Mongols intermarry heavily with Turks, they became Turks. They intermixed heavily over a vast area.

if one talks about Mongol tribes, then they all belong to a few large federations. "MUGHAL" is just an umbrella term for Turks in the Sub Contient. There are no pure Mongols, not even in the Baltis or Hazaras.

I don't want to say he is ignorant, as I give him respect for being an elder Baloch and a local eader, but none of them in Makran say this. They claim to be from Syria and Israelite in origin.

Last edited:
You haven't established anything apart from people who happen to have the last name as those clans, only KingMamba came up with a decent explanation.

I know about Chauhans (punjabi) but me personally haven't heard about as many tomars as he might think .. Though there are tomars but most probably immigrants 47.. Not locals .. Similar to the haryanvis or rohtaki Rajputs ..

take it easy tomar

brothr, Barlas are Turkic. Pakistani don't seem to know about the relationship between Turks and Mongols.

Not only did Mongols intermarry heavily with Turks, they became Turks. They intermixed heavily over a vast area.

if one talks about Mongol tribes, then they all belong to a few large federations. "MUGHAL" is jut an umbrella term for Turks in the Sub Contient. There are no pure Mongols, not even in the Baltis or Hazaras.

I don't want to say he ignorant, but none of them in Makran say this. They claim to be from Syria and Israelite in origin.

Most makranis are Afros .. They were slaves n soldiers of the old Baluch kingdoms .. N have origin from Ethiopia ..

I know about Chauhans (punjabi) but me personally haven't heard about as many tomars as he might think .. Though there are tomars but most probably immigrants 47.. Not locals .. Similar to the haryanvis or rohtaki Rajputs ..
Yeah Chauhans are prevalent in Punjab, like you said Rathore and Tomars are likely non native.

Most makranis are Afros .. They were slaves n soldiers of the old Baluch kingdoms .. N have origin from Ethiopia ..

well, they are not all afros. In fact afros are a minority among them.

My elderly Baloch uncle has family relations stretching as far away as southern Kerman and Zabol villages. He is not an afro.

He has green eyes, and resembles a typical southern iranian

if one talks about Mongol tribes, then they all belong to a few large federations. "MUGHAL" is jut an umbrella term for Turks in the Sub Contient. There are no pure Mongols, not even in the Baltis or Hazaras.

LOL I already said Turkic and Mongols are related like Jews to Arabs so I have acknowledged the relationship. No true mongols left? You do realize Mongolia still exists as a country right and that outer Mongolia is now a part of China? :laugh::laugh:

No Mughal means Mongol in Farsi which is why the Mughals called themselves as such. Yes there are pure Mongols, in inner and outer Mongolia.

Yeah Chauhans are prevalent in Punjab, like you said Rathore and Tomars are likely non native.

we have native Pakistani Musim Tomars in Sindh

LOL I already said Turkic and Mongols are related like Jews to Arabs so I have acknowledged the relationship. No true mongols left? You do realize Mongolia still exists as a country right and that outer Mongolia is now a part of China? :laugh::laugh:

No Mughal means Mongol in Farsi which is why the Mughals called themselves as such. Yes there are pure Mongols, in inner and outer Mongolia.

I meant no pure Mongols in the Sub Continent, as they settled here as Turks, or mixed with other races.

Back
Top Bottom