What's new

A bengali pdf member poster, that resides in ukraine.

I personally feel for the guy, his family had a lot of ups and downs from what I remember. His father or grandfather migrated to Kuwait was treated well in the 50s or 60s. Thing went a little down I think they lost their businesses after Kuwait invasion. I don't know what this guy is studying in Ukraine but I think he's been studying for quite a long time, now that's gone up in the air.

Inshalla this guy is safe.

Hey guys, this is me Micheal Corleone. Some dumb mod perma banned my previous account for no reason. I entered one day and it said I was banned. Whatever. I’m fine. I’m in ukraine, not going to leave. My city is relatively safe… not attacked yet. All Indians escaped.
If the city i live in is attacked, I’ll probably join the foreign legion or work in the hospital. Foreign students and Ukrainian students have formed a volunteer group to help one another. This is my calling I guess

Pray for us, I’ll try update you guys whenever possible. I’ll not be online here much as the people in this forum usually just some 50 year olds trolling and talking like kids. I’m 25 and have enough shit going on my life to entertain that.

Hopefully this account is not perma banned for no reason

It's amazing how far people have migrated. I'd have never assumed you'd find Pakistani, Indians and Bangladeshi in Ukraine.

Sad if you think about it. Nobody leaves how without compulsion.
Plenty of Pakistanis in Kharkiv. Hope they escaped

Is he white?? He's alright. If not Allah Hafiz heh
No black, not white… olive skinned

Is he white?? He's alright. If not Allah Hafiz heh
No black, not white… olive skinned
I haven't heard anything from him Dada.
hey bilal bhai im fine.

Michael Corleone is what he called himself. He left just a day, perhaps two, before the invasion. No news so far. Pray for his safety.
@Bilal9 - any news?
Still here bro

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom