What's new

90 govt officials, 29 politicians involved in Iranian oil smuggling: report

The article missed the biggest smuggling racket of Balochistan :P

Sab bakwas hai.

Everyone and their mother in Pakistan knows exactly who is smuggling Iranian oil, where the routes are, and where it goes.

You mean to tell me that the army which has had control of Balochistan since at least 25 years doesn't know where smuggling happens from?

FC takes it's own commission FFS. Naye commandant/IG nay danda dia ho to aur baat hai.

Thing is, this is a necessary evil. The economy of the border areas runs because of smuggling. There was a BBC Urdu documentary on this, everyone should watch it.

If you stop the smuggling, then the people there have absolutely nothing to do for money. No industry, no jobs, no nothing. Give the people something to do in those areas, develop something there rather than keeping those people as slaves.

If you know who is behind this smuggling, then why did you change the title of this thread ?
We should not be protecting khaki creatures like Pakistani MSM do.

1694410757612.png

Last edited:
truth hurts isn't it.
like i said the mirzai cultists and their sympathisers like you are destroying the foundations of this country like termites.
Although not to downplay the anti Pakistan activities of this heretic cult, sunni Hafiz syeds are managing to destroy the country all on their own.

If you know who is behind this smuggling, then why did you change the title of this thread ?
We should not be protecting khaki creatures like Pakistani MSM.

View attachment 952668

I did not.

Two threads were merged, and the title of the latest thread is now the main title, to better reflect an official position of the government.

Rumours have it that Shias have an overwhelmingly disproportionate presence in top leadership levels as they are propped up by the US. And there are significant concerns with where their true loyalties lie.

Not to be sectarian or anything but they are quite valid concerns. Pakistan is compromised at every level in every department.

Aray bhai, not everything is a “shia conspiracy “ lol I am a follower of Jafari madhab and I can assure you 99% of Shias in pakistan are patriotic towards pakistan. The only reason they like Iran is because of the deterrrence Iran has showed despite being sanctioned by us for 40+ years. I was born in pakistan and I have friends who today would be defined as “salafis” “sunnis” I never had any issues because most of Pakistanis don’t care about that stuff. Lastly I want to make something very clear, in Ahle sunnat madhabs you have 4 imams and “ijtehad” is non existent. We have ijetahd amongst our scholars. Khomeini, khameni, sistani are marjae “taqlid” that we can follow their fatwas because not everybody can be a “mufti” or “ayatullah” I personally do not follow khamenei or Iranians. It I do taqlid to sistani. It does not mean that I love Iraq or Iran more than pakistan. I will always love and have. A special affinity towards pakistan. Lastly, logically speaking of I go by what you are saying, because nawaz asshole did so m in wrong with pakistan and was a sunni and a staunch ally of saudi should I start blaming sunnis and Saudi? No, that will be foolish, keep in mind that smuggling via Iran is in control of the general in charge of that area. Sorry, one last thing being a Shia and born in pakistan, I will sacrifice 10000000 Iran’s for my country.

any knowledgeable person can name the Surah in which it is said that when the time of war comes a group of people should stay back
And learn the religion so when the people come back from war they can warn them. That group is scholars.

I am just sick of people labeling schools f thoughts to peoples wrong doings, it’s not the schools of thought that is wrong it’s that person. I am a Shia and I can tell you with 100% that I hate mohsin naqvi. Not because he is. Shia but because he is Wrong!

By bringing up this Shia Sunni nonsense let’s stop portraying like pakistan is discriminatory like India in regard to their dumbass caste system. I have never been discriminated neither my father, or grandfather.

Last edited:
Not possible without the border security forces involved in it, and the security agencies, the intelligence agencies, the military top brass.

Can you imagine Pakistani Army personnels not being beneficiaries of border smuggling?

Traitors. Pigs think nation can be fooled.

Malik Inayatullah Kasi is giving access to smuggling in to Quetta from his Buleli Bagh. He is responsible for drugs smuggling from Afghanistan.

right now mirzai places of worship who look like Masjids are being demolished in Pakistan. it's about time we eradicate this anti Pakistan and anti Islam cult. this is one of the biggest fitnah Pakistan has ever faced. they have secretly occupied very important positions in Pakistan. do you know that a former caretaker prime minister moeenuddin ahmed qureshi was a mirzai??
That is due to preceived potentials of violent actions from TLP etc. It is to bring some calm to them and hope the TLP will be satisfied, tone down and go away.

The TLP is not going anywhere. They know they are the largest school of thought by a large margin in Pakistan and have set their sights on Islamabad.

There are some elements in the TLP that will not compromise. They are convinced and becoming more and more organized and aware of political games.

See how when there is a threat, the minions come out to try to blame it on someone else.
the easiest scrap goat Minorities
No, the point was missed here.

No one is attempting to scapegoat the minorities. Minorities should be protected at all costs. But over representation of extremely small minority groups in almost all of powerful positions and bureaucracy is bound to cause resentment among the majority. Especially in a country like Pakistan where corruption is rampant, law and order have become absent and are actively not stopping crime, the majority begins to become suspicious.

Now you have the TLP that has becomd convinced beyond any doubt that there is a conspiracy being carried out against Islam. Given the rampant corruption everywhere, the TLP can easily make the case to the masses that "it is them against us".

You are sitting on the edge of a volcano about to go kaboom and no one seems to realize this.

Its not Shia content. Pakistan has no dollars to pay back GCC oil. Same like Gold , over 4 1/2 tons of gold smuggle in Pakistan every year...Pak govt knows it , but there is no import license ....why no import license , because we have no dollars for such a massive transaction's ..Plus, from Baluchistan to Sukkhar over 90 lack families live on this oil smuggling. Pakistan can cut these supply line anytime, but if you cut the line, already backward Baluchistan and part of Sindh will turn into further hot bed of insurgency ... plus these are non-Dollar transaction 120 rupees per Liter and sells in market for 300 ...............who makes money ?
As long as the oil flows it is good.

since when is more oil bad?
More oil the better. Let it flow!!

Last edited:
Sindh is extremely unlikely to have any high-level of insurgency, it's very well integrated in the mainstream

Just don't unfairly piss off Sindhis and they will be fine.

It's mainly tribal Pashtuns with support from Afghanistan that's an issue, and then the chauvinistic areas of Balochistan.

Mil-intelligence needs to devise a comprehensive solution to properly secure these areas- perhaps seek advice from the Chinese and Turks.

A stable Balochistan alone could solve Pakistan's economic issues - just make it as stable as Sindh. Just mass import a bunch of Pashtuns, Sindhis and Punjabis to the localities and arm them for self defence.

@Signalian What do you think sir?
Pashtuns are already the majority in Balochistan.

That is due to preceived potentials of violent actions from TLP etc. It is to bring some calm to them and hope the TLP will be satisfied, tone down and go away.

The TLP is not going anywhere. They know they are the largest school of thought by a large margin in Pakistan and have set their sights on Islamabad.

There are some elements in the TLP that will not compromise. They are convinced and becoming more and more organized and aware of political games.
to be honest Pakistan needs TLP. they have immense street power and ruling elite is terrified of them. if anyone can handle the mirzai cult its TLP.

Back
Top Bottom