What's new

9\11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB

can i say something steal dosnt disintegrate or concrete to dust,steal will buckle yes but it wont fly horizontly ,what you say:sniper:

When did steal disintegrate'? This must be a new conspiracy i have not yet heard. As for concreate it does turn into dust, and concrete was not the only source of dust, like i mentioned earlier buildings that are demolished are stripped so dust is minimal. In the case of the WTC nothing was stripped.

And when did steal 'fly horizontly'? This must be another conspiracy theory.

you have proven your point , for the bending which is due beacuse of the impact . but steel loseing its strength canot be a key factor i have 1 steel beam supporting my house from the basement and it can withstand 10 000 pounds of weight how canot WTC beams? and steel dose not lose its strenght due to half of the heat exposture it would be ghetting from a uncontroaled fire

you have proven your point , for the bending which is due beacuse of the impact . but steel loseing its strength canot be a key factor i have 1 steel beam supporting my house from the basement and it can withstand 10 000 pounds of weight how canot WTC beams? and steel dose not lose its strenght due to half of the heat exposture it would be ghetting from a uncontroaled fire

Steel will become more malleable under heat.So its tensile strength will gradually decrease with the increase of heat right???

please explain becouse am fresh i am sick of listening to my goverments version and at moment i cant use no html :usflag:

we american like to lie no matter what ,yes ?:usflag:

I have souced the National Institute of Standards and Technology which is a government agancy, scroll back several of my posts and you will see, or just google it. If you don't trust the NIST, ask yourself why hundreds of civilian scientists and engineers would lie?

Steal loseing it's strength is the key factor, and using your home to support your claim is futile, the wtc is not designed like your home nor did the wtc support only 10,000 pounds.

steel dose not lose its strenght due to half of the heat exposture it would be ghetting from a uncontroaled fire

wrong, like i mentioned earlier it does and i will prove it with a reliable source:

What percentage of its total capacity does a steel beam retain when subjected to the heat of a normal fire? At what temperature does steel lose all of its capacity?

The strength of steel remains essentially unchanged until about 600°F. The steel retains about 50% of its strength at 1100°F. The steel loses all of its capacity when it melts at about 2700°F. However, for design purposes, it is usually assumed that all capacity is lost at about 2200°F.

As i said earlier an average house fire can exceed 1,100 F, so we can safely assume the wtc exceeded that by a good margin.

i could give another example when you cooking some thing will the metal buckle ? :usflag:will the frying pan deform ?

Given enough heat and force it will bend.

boy oboy oboy am more than sure i saw steal beams weinging over a ton flying horizontly ,,defies basic laws of gravity what you say ?:usflag:

Show me the video of this.

boy oboy oboy am more than sure i saw steal beams weinging over a ton flying horizontly ,,defies basic laws of gravity what you say ?:usflag:
How do you know for certain that what you 'saw' actually weighed one ton? Wonder who is defying the laws of nature here...:rolleyes:

i could give another example when you cooking some thing will the metal buckle ? :usflag:will the frying pan deform ?
Yes...If the heat loss is less than heat gain. But if you cook while the pan is hot, the food is absorbent, aka 'heat loss', and the surrounding air absorb radiating heat, then the pan will never deform. I take it you failed high school science?

How do you know for certain that what you 'saw' actually weighed one ton? Wonder who is defying the laws of nature here...:rolleyes:

Those were thermite jet boosters that Mossad and CIA installed :lol:

Those were thermite jet boosters that Mossad and CIA installed :lol:
No...no...no...Just like 'nano-thermite'...:lol:...There were 'micro-jet boosters'...Too small for the human eye to see...:lol:

you guys like jokes ,so who you think doner 9/11 ?
People like you and arguments like yours deserve them. But seriously...How much of the other side's arguments have you read? There are no shortage of debunking sources. If none, then you deserve the jokes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom