What's new

80,000 Pakistanis killed in US 'War on Terror': report

Of course it was not mandatory. Threatning to bomb someone to stoneage is not like forcing them to join

Yep, just like after 16/12 we were burning for vengeance against the Taliban, the US after 9/11 was fired up to do something. I don't think we had any choice.

It is ALL OBL's fault

If he had not attacked the US on 9/ /11 ;neither Afghanistan nor Iraq would have been invaded

But on the other side Taliban and Saddam would have been still killing people

You can blame Gen. Musharraf and the policies he co-opted with US.

Soon his defenders on PDF will storm thread...

Qanas bro truth is harsh.
We would have even been stripped off of our nukes had we not decided to support US. Let alone other consequences.

Easy enough to blame Musharaf but the fact is Qazi Hussain would have done the same. Of course under the guise of Islam.

Credit goes to General Musharraf.

Soon his defenders on PDF will storm thread...

Whatever they do but can't deny the truth.

I'm sure your Messiahs in the form of Zardari or Shariff can remove Pakistan from the War on Terror... oh wait...

Perhaps they can remove Karachi from the threat of terrorism? oh wait....

I got an idea perhaps they can promote the government's rule in the areas the Pakistani Military lost precious blood to recapture from the terrorist? oh wait...

Pakistani says that Muslims are not secure in India but the facts suggest that Pakistan is many time worse than India. Pakistan considers India is biggest Enemy but I don't think we ever killed 40000 Pakistani civilians(yeah we freed 90000 army personnel in 1971).Pakistani says Hindu Army is doing crimes in Kashmir but fact suggest Kashmir is still very peaceful place as compare to half of Pakistan.

I'm sure your Messiahs in the form of Zardari or Shariff can remove Pakistan from the War on Terror... oh wait...

I got an idea perhaps they can promote the government's rule in the areas the Pakistani Military lost precious blood to recapture from the terrorist? oh wait...
i told about his defenders,if he was such a patriotic person then he should have killed both of them along with there entire monkey brigade..

Pakistani says Hindu Army is doing crimes in Kashmir but fact suggest Kashmir is still very peaceful place as compare to half of Pakistan.
Red corridor,Nort-east India and J&k i think they are on mars.

We would have even been stripped off of our nukes had we not decided to support US.
Our Nukes are not panties of any po**n star or call girl that any can one strip them on will.

I think a lot of introspection is required from us and we should own up to this. We are still in Europe in the 13th century. We need a strong anti terrorism policy and need to take severe action against all terrorists who wish to destroy the fabric of the state. Also I think we can learn a thing from shias as well. In the past 10 years I haven't even heard of a shia suicide bomber. Anyway we need a very strong policy and severe culling of the terrorists, found wherever they may be...
Not possible unless you stop differentiating between the 'good' and 'bad' terrorists. And that my friend, is not going to happen any time soon. The tragedy is you never can stop a 'good' terrorist from turning 'bad'!

But that is bound to happen when you (nation) have a hobby of fighting others wars.
Pakistan decided to fight americas war way back in late 70's.
Just 2 days ago pakistan army declared they will fight saudis war and protect holy site. That means more pakistanis life will be at risk.

Tommorrow if someone attacks china or china goes to war with someone else, pakistan will fight in their war.
So point is when yo have a hobby of fighting others war you are sure to put the lives of citizens at risk.

I didn't know this was still only the US' war. Someone explain this to me.

80000 is really big number....and still counting since Pakistan is still working for USA....

and yet our PM is worry for saudia and enter in another war of riyals

When you have nothing in your defence,blame others.Good job:tup:

more civilians were killed then terrorist! and they say India is their greatest enemy! Wow! Just wo!

Back
Top Bottom