What's new

8 yr old girl given as vani twice, "husband" raped her

Life imprisonment and if the people support vasectomy and/or castration for the "husband".

Life imprisonment for the father. He be denied any rights to meet his children forever.

Life imprisonment and a fine of 10 million each on the wadera and every panchait member which should be put into a Gulzaaran Trust for Victims of Vani and run by Aurat Foundation or any other respectable NGO.

PS:- Life imprisonments since I do not support capital punishments for any crime.

I do not support capital punishment, but in the case of rape or rape of a minor, there should be an exception. Such people should not be allowed to breathe. Period. They should be castrated immediately and then kept on death row till they are to be exterminated.

I dont get their mentality. How does a father just give up his minor daughter to such scoundrels? How can the so called village elders even come up with such outrageous decisions? What kind of world do these people live in? Seriously, what gives?

Pakistan seriously needs vigilante justice, not the taliban kind though.

people needs to be educated. Eduction is much more important than just_____ (help me to fill blank, people). :D

Educated people in the region do such things as well. It's just a product of a tribal social culture.

So i believe, Mr Thomas said it best.

"In any country without an effective education system it is hard to change cultural backwardness. "

Educated people in the region do such things as well. It's just a product of a tribal social culture.

Educated people do those things knowing that it's not a good thing unlike tribal Social people who do those thing NOT knowing it's bad effects on the society.

So there is a little difference in their.

Oh god sick people allah kar re inko zinda dufan kare

If it was me, I wouldn't leave this to ALLAH, but deal it on my own. Those people are not educated and so live in their own world. Giving them right education and right morals will at least reduce those kinds of issues, if not end them entirely.

We should ban all the jirga , punchait system in the countrey. They are running parallel but opposite judical system in the countrey.

I used rape since she has no will of her own and it's rape. Even the term marital-rape doesn't apply here. What kind of a inhuman person marries and 8 year old and commits paedophilia.

To hell with panchaits and jirgas. They are a parallel system of (in)justice that destroy the society. Neither do they solve any problems nor can they provide any kind of justice and the only thing they do is give girls as wani and order kar-karis and other heinous crimes. Jirgas are a travesty of justice and uphold only power and money. Even the most under-developed of nations do not support such non-institutions of justice.

Anybody who supports jirgas and panchaits (yes you Mr. Imran Khan, Amin Fahim, et al) should be thrown out of the parliament and disqualified from competing for public office forever.

What kind of a barbaric society is this?

Beautifully said! Trust me any country having tribal/jirga system partly or fully are in the very wrong path. Tribalism/Jirgaism is a recepi for disaster and giving legal face to the very illegal actions.

Life imprisonment and if the people support vasectomy and/or castration for the "husband".

Life imprisonment for the father. He be denied any rights to meet his children forever.

Life imprisonment and a fine of 10 million each on the wadera and every panchait member which should be put into a Gulzaaran Trust for Victims of Vani and run by Aurat Foundation or any other respectable NGO.

PS:- Life imprisonments since I do not support capital punishments for any crime.

A very very wrong verdict what you want us to do to feed those rascals for their whole life when the country has no money to do that

Public prosecution is the finest method no one is talking about stoning or something just kill them with a bullet in front of masses (no children allowed)

Hi,
I think Wanii is a form of slavery. A family sells their girl for money or under pressure from a socially stronger family.

Since we're slaves anyway, I don't see this form of slavery any different from any other. In fact, I'd like to know where to buy a girl slave...much better alternative to having a wife!

Last edited:
A great insight into eastern european trafficking
http://dc219.*******.com/img/345398303/ee656a5b/Sex_Slaves.flv

I thought this video may be related since the subject relates to the symptom he describes. It's made by a friend, btw.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom