What's new

8 Pakistani Wazir Tribesmen murdered by Afghan Army in Paktia Afghanistan

Yesssss mr. Ahmad Smyth Butt, or should I just say Mr. Chung Lee Khan lollll... We know whose women are raped, ask the Bangalis. Your Muslim brother and sisters? Not to mention 200 years of British and Afghan soldiers, emperors.

I agree, besides Taliban getting to power without people's say, vote. Pakistani pipe dreams. They've stalled talks, because you cannot bring Talis and many ppl on pdf, madrasa boys out of the 14th century. The result of strategic depth lollll, back fired amazingly.
You will submit to the Pakistani flag, whether you like it or not. The real Pakhtoons will make sure of it. Mark my words boi

You will submit to the Pakistani flag, whether you like it or not. The real Pakhtoons will make sure of it. Mark my words boi

Death before dishonor, if you know anything about Pakhtuns aka Afghans. Loll couldn't do it under Taliban, your proxies. What makes you so sure now, that we know the real enemy next door. You're the Pakhtun who gave in to the Pakistani flag, not all are cowards, even on your side many don't abide by Pakistani law/flag, fix that first. Pakhtun for more than 1400 years, Pakistani for merely 70 years, heck my grandma is older lolll... That a failed, terrorist hub, bankrupt country.

Death before dishonor, if you know anything about Pakhtuns aka Afghans. Loll couldn't do it under Taliban, your proxies. What makes you so sure now, that we know the real enemy next door. You're the Pakhtun who gave in to the Pakistani flag, not all are cowards, even on your side many don't abide by Pakistani law/flag, fix that first. Pakhtun for more than 1400 years, Pakistani for merely 70 years, heck my grandma is older lolll... That a failed, terrorist hub, bankrupt country.

What honour do afghanis have left???:what:

Living in denial i see, that very cute. Regarding your statements abt pakhtoons and honor in Afghanistan, well there is none. Died a long, long time ago, us just a shadow of what once was.

What honour do afghanis have left???:what:
None, absolutely 0

well at least we're not begging around the world, while terrorising it at the same time. Daddy China wouldn't even donate to slaves lolll
Well loans is not the same as begging - Aid can be called. Loans are returned with interest eg. you using your credit card doesn’t make you a beggar.
Second if we apply your way of thinking, which I disagree with, Afghanistan is actually as the beggar here. It is the biggest receipient of aid from US in this region. It also has a foreign military presence for more than a decade just to keep law and order. Actually, there is begging done by your govt too for keeping foreign military support.
Secondly, about terrorisim I dont know which country got invaded and bombed after 9/11 - it certainly wasnt Pakistan for sure.

Last edited:
Afghanistan cant survive more than 15 days without Pakistan. But Pakistan shouldnt start treating them like a colony.
No love/hate relation, just business. For love we have china, for hate we have india
Treat zfghanistan as another country. That means, no special border privelges, no asylum, no free trades

Afghanistan cant survive more than 15 days without Pakistan. But Pakistan shouldnt start treating them like a colony.
No love/hate relation, just business. For love we have china, for hate we have india
Treat zfghanistan as another country. That means, no special border privelges, no asylum, no free trades
Why not? They are our lands and we have claim to them.

Back
Top Bottom