What's new

8 month old baby raped in Delhi

many = many!

are you stupid or what chumpo!

no as long as there are problems in Pakistan indians will be okay with same in their shithole country!
Mate for me kids are innocent doesn't matter who's kids. No one deserves this. Very very sick world we live in.

on "other" forum? i said it explicitly which forum,why do not you say directly?
BTW i think for too long you people has been spared by that logic "just because they do,we should not",this is why the think neck of your people has become so thick.
You should understand,you are way too small,hiding behind america israel will not protect you.
The day our patience run out,we will simply break those necks.
Tell your people to watch their mouth and hand.what is coming of their mouth.
They are talking,shouting,photoshoping way way way too much these days.

when zainab case happened,you people did not show a single bit of sympathy,immediately they got busy about her religion and nationality .
We did not go that far,did we?
Ok give some examples of zainab case where Indians made such comments

on "other" forum? i said it explicitly which forum,why do not you say directly?
BTW i think for too long you people has been spared by that logic "just because they do,we should not",this is why the think neck of your people has become so thick.
You should understand,you are way too small,hiding behind america israel will not protect you.
The day our patience run out,we will simply break those necks.
Tell your people to watch their mouth and hand.what is coming of their mouth.
They are talking,shouting,photoshoping way way way too much these days.
The thread was opened by a bangladeshi poster then some rape loving indian jumped in and posted news of rape from Pakistan jo justify rape instead of condemning.

Its so funny indians are always crying on this forum over rape news from india, tho there is absolutely no harm in sharing it from any part of world it only gives insight into social ills of every society and people need to know where their societies stand.

Its even funny that on this forum indians are often opening threads on rapes and armymen deaths from pakistan , infact some indian trolls like SunilM was even trolling in zainab rape thread but pakistanis never create noise on it. We read pak rape news accept faults instead of crying rape news is banned.

Then jumped in indian troll ashishdelhi who despite seeing who started trolling and provoking went into verbal wrangling with pakistan poster. Sense of selective morality is so visible instead of bla ing hi ps own countryman for derailing he started wailing after pakistanis.

Irony is two days back this same ashish delhi was crying how this forum is a cesspool of hatred and how he will get lost from here but funny enough after tall claims he is still around crying before pakistanis.

As of indian forums then all these indians who act n pretend to sit on a hi moral horse say these things on their forums once they leave this place
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/thre...ful-indian-hindus.537986/page-6#post-10154604

Ok give some examples of zainab case where Indians made such comments
I guess if you do it it would be better,why do not you go there take screen shot and post here?
As this forum forbid posting religious topic i am having tough time to decide.
please do the honor.

The thread was opened by a bangladeshi poster then some rape loving indian jumped in and posted news of rape from Pakistan jo justify rape instead of condemning.

Its so funny indians are always crying on this forum over rape news from india, tho there is absolutely no harm in sharing it from any part of world it only gives insight into social ills of every society and people need to know where their societies stand.

Its even funny that on this forum indians are often opening threads on rapes and armymen deaths from pakistan , infact some indian trolls like SunilM was even trolling in zainab rape thread but pakistanis never create noise on it. We read pak rape news accept faults instead of crying rape news is banned.

Then jumped in indian troll ashishdelhi who despite seeing who started trolling and provoking went into verbal wrangling with pakistan poster. Sense of selective morality is so visible instead of bla ing hi ps own countryman for derailing he started wailing after pakistanis.

Irony is two days back this same ashish delhi was crying how this forum is a cesspool of hatred and how he will get lost from here but funny enough after tall claims he is still around crying before pakistanis.

As of indian forums then all these indians who act n pretend to sit on a hi moral horse say these things on their forums once they leave this place
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/thre...ful-indian-hindus.537986/page-6#post-10154604
it does not matter Bangladeshi or whoever posted it,people here is free to post whatever they want.specially if it is against a particular country who use the logic "get out if you do not like"
i do not like drama-cracy with them.They should be treated in their own way.
They have been enjoying this freedom for too long,saying whatever come off their mouth degrading religion,country,nationality and being saint in other's arena.
In troublesome time,even ants kick elephant's back side.
These people from a particular country are these ants.

WTH did I just read??? That's jahillat ... no words... death sentence thanks.

I guess if you do it it would be better,why do not you go there take screen shot and post here?
As this forum forbid posting religious topic i am having tough time to decide.
please do the honor.

it does not matter Bangladeshi or whoever posted it,people here is free to post whatever they want.specially if it is against a particular country who use the logic "get out if you do not like"
i do not like drama-cracy with them.They should be treated in their own way.
They have been enjoying this freedom for too long,saying whatever come off their mouth degrading religion,country,nationality and being saint in other's arena.
In troublesome time,even ants kick elephant's back side.
These people from a particular country are these ants.

My point to mention nationality of opener was to tell that indians who started trolling posting news on pakistan didnt see who posted the news, plus its ironic the bengali guy in first mentioned pakistan ,india america for rapes but skipped his countrys name.

Anyways , i have no issues with rape threads , banning them would be a disservice , but trolling shudnt happen and thats not for mods to tell people shud have enuf conscience to know this.

Rest agree with ur rest of the post.

Only Indians, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis can chest thump about whose rape cases are worse. Curry munching b@stards are worse than cockroaches

Do anything to us. We are already being persecuted as muslims. But do not do anything to small children whether they be hindu, muslim, sikh, christian, jewish. They are delicate petals from the gardens of God almighty. No one should even look at them with mal intent.
What is humanity come to??

Relevance ?

Umm..it is child rape that was reported today, just like the one you mentioned.

Rape is rape regardless of where it happens, so why single out, those that happen in India, just include all the rapes, and have collective criticism.
moron,the one posted it is from Bangladesh,think outside of pakistan for a sec.it looks like pakistan ghost is chasing you in even your nightmare.
"but but look at pakistan"

Back
Top Bottom