What's new

8 month old baby raped in Delhi

Ye le nannu
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kasur_child_sexual_abuse_scandal
This is going on since 2006 in kasur and now you have captured one person and calling him main culprit. Did he start all this in 2006 when he was what some 9 year old kid.
Hundreds if not thousands raped in kasur. Dozens killed and you guys captured one pawn. Calling it justice. Had this happened in India then heads would have rolled but in Pakistan politicians are saying there is no big case, cops beating public and public opening rape threads of india
Jeeve jeeve ye wala pakistan
Grow up. Raoebis wrong and here it's a baby. Forgetbthe flag waving and focus on the henious crime. Children are innocent especially 8 month old

Ye le nannu
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kasur_child_sexual_abuse_scandal
This is going on since 2006 in kasur and now you have captured one person and calling him main culprit. Did he start all this in 2006 when he was what some 9 year old kid.
Hundreds if not thousands raped in kasur. Dozens killed and you guys captured one pawn. Calling it justice. Had this happened in India then heads would have rolled but in Pakistan politicians are saying there is no big case, cops beating public and public opening rape threads of india
Jeeve jeeve ye wala pakistan
many = many!

are you stupid or what chumpo!

Grow up. Raoebis wrong and here it's a baby. Forgetbthe flag waving and focus on the henious crime. Children are innocent especially 8 month old
no as long as there are problems in Pakistan indians will be okay with same in their shithole country!

really disappointed to read few comments, u people should be ashamed of yourselves, instead of point scoring u people should be condemning this brutal assault on a baby, get out of this nationality inferiority complex and for once be human. Both societies need to work hard on overcoming this menace ..
Wishing the poor baby a speedy recovery.
Both?
Do you have comprehension issues?
Did Indians open threads on zainab case or judged all Pakistanis based on this incident or made mockery of it.
It is Pakistanis who are doing this and some Bangladeshi.
Learn to speak truth and then comment.

An 8-month old baby folks.

Now watch how Indians try to justify this one.

Both?
Did Indians open threads on zainab case or judged all Pakistanis based on this incident or made mockery of it.

LOL Look at this disgusting creature. Instead of condemning the brutality he has the audacity to argue. I am so happy we got Pakistan.

Both?
I dont have any issues, it seems u have a big EGO issue here & are suffering from the same badly, get that fixed... my comment was with ref to both societies across the border, in layman's term PAK vs IND ....

Ladies and gentleman, here i present you a bkhat defending his national sports like a true patriot
|

Ladies and gentleman, here i present you a bkhat defending his national sports like a true patriot
|

I dont have any issues, it seems u have a big EGO issue here & are suffering from the same badly, get that fixed... my comment was with ref to both societies across the border, in layman's term PAK vs IND ....
Did you read comments by Pakistanis, how they are making fun of this crime

Both?
should i post something from your own defense forum to show you?i would do it,but the language they used
is not upto the standards for an international forum.
Go to your own forum and open as many thread as you want.
You post whatever you want,use whatever language you want disrespecting religion,country,nationality and when you come here you demand respect and equality.
Drama-cracy is not going to work here.

An 8-month old baby folks.

Now watch how Indians try to justify this one.

LOL Look at this disgusting creature. Instead of condemning the brutality he has the audacity to argue. I am so happy we got Pakistan.
Why don't you stand on the roof and shout the same.

should i post something from your own defense forum to show you?i would do it,but the language they used
is not upto the standards for an international forum.
Go to your own forum and open as many thread as you want.
You post whatever you want,use whatever language you want disrespecting religion,country,nationality and when you come here you demand respect and equality.
Drama-cracy is not going to work here.
Ok, you saw such things on other forum, so you do the same. Good enuf as long as you accept
What were you expecting ?

Bharatis will never condemn such acts!! They take pride and joy in raping be it a woman or an eight month old baby.

These low life bharatis on pdf will always defend these rapes by blaming others.

takes special kind of genes to produce sub humans like you who call themselves indians

glad to see the level of maturity in Pakistani culture; which, of course, indians like you would never reach

So.... which Indian member of PDF did it?

Some indians are of special kind rather than showing sympathy and hate towards such incidents they started supporting these rape caees in india

Please stop opening kid rape threads it disgusting and very painful to read

Unbelievable. Better to condemn and avoid justifying and or abusing for political reasons.

Such a sub-animal creature, truly terrifying

8 month old kid???? Why, how, and many questions comes to my mind. An 8 month old kid, is a gift of God, more beautiful than angels.

month-8.jpg

RIP humanity

Ok, you saw such things on other forum, so you do the same. Good enuf as long as you accept
on "other" forum? i said it explicitly which forum,why do not you say directly?
BTW i think for too long you people has been spared by that logic "just because they do,we should not",this is why the think neck of your people has become so thick.
You should understand,you are way too small,hiding behind america israel will not protect you.
The day our patience run out,we will simply break those necks.
Tell your people to watch their mouth and hand.what is coming of their mouth.
They are talking,shouting,photoshoping way way way too much these days.

when zainab case happened,you people did not show a single bit of sympathy,immediately they got busy about her religion and nationality .
We did not go that far,did we?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom