What's new

8 British soldiers killed in 24 hours /15 killed during the week

How many TALIBAN you have met or seen??? And rate them as smelly etc etc ....
Oh I see the nick says all, Just another HOLLYWOOD INSPIRED CARICATURE out posting on the NET

Nope you cretin. You will find it is based upon experience. It has been stated before and I am not going to repeat it for you.

And yes they tend to be poorly educated young men who die because they are duped into doing something stupid for cynical old men and their followers.

Now go back to beating women to enhance your "manhood" and go and blow up a few more schools.

Nope you cretin. You will find it is based upon experience. It has been stated before and I am not going to repeat it for you.

And yes they tend to be poorly educated young men who die because they are duped into doing something stupid for cynical old men and their followers.

Now go back to beating women to enhance your "manhood" and go and blow up a few more schools.

I can judge your level of education & sense of education by asking others to blow up schools & beat up women. Have you heard the joke about SARDAR JEE & LOGIC....thats how you have concluded about me from my post.
My exeperience with TALIBS have been very good in 1998. They helped us recover our money from an AFGHAN FRAUDSTER. Found them to be very hounourable & dignified.

Yes throwing acid and depriving women of a proper education is indeed a very honorable thing to do no wonder Peshawar had over 2 million refugees who escaped the Taliban brutality. I can assure you the afghans i've met here hate the Taliban to the core and don't wish their ridiculous excuse of a government on anyone even their enemies. You really have to be mentally mutilated to say that they are honorable and dignified when there is ample evidence and documented proof about the henious crimes these cowards have commited. I dare not question your patriotism but when i see someone supporting the Taliban as if they are in Pakistan's interest its hard for me to believe that your ideology and way of thinking is in the greater interest of this nation.

Btw why do you hate women? do you consider them sub species or little creatures that need to be caged !! it sickens me as i even type this

Yes throwing acid and depriving women of a proper education is indeed a very honorable thing to do no wonder Peshawar had over 2 million refugees who escaped the Taliban brutality. I can assure you the afghans i've met here hate the Taliban to the core and don't wish their ridiculous excuse of a government on anyone even their enemies. You really have to be mentally mutilated to say that they are honorable and dignified when there is ample evidence and documented proof about the henious crimes these cowards have commited. I dare not question your patriotism but when i see someone supporting the Taliban as if they are in Pakistan's interest its hard for me to believe that your ideology and way of thinking is in the greater interest of this nation.

Btw why do you hate women? do you consider them sub species or little creatures that need to be caged !! it sickens me as i even type this

Where in TODAY's world do you think WOMEN are ideally placed? Which Country? Which system? Would like to access your thinking before I give a definite answer and a very definite answer

I can judge your level of education & sense of education by asking others to blow up schools & beat up women. Have you heard the joke about SARDAR JEE & LOGIC....thats how you have concluded about me from my post.
My exeperience with TALIBS have been very good in 1998. They helped us recover our money from an AFGHAN FRAUDSTER. Found them to be very hounourable & dignified.

I can judge your inability to read between the lines to show your level of intellect.

And the fact that you had been conned by a fraudster shows your level of intellect yet again as fraudsters tend to rely upon greed and stupidity.

Now since you approve of abuse toward women I shall treat you with the scorn you deserve.

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

Where in TODAY's world do you think WOMEN are ideally placed? Which Country? Which system? Would like to access your thinking before I give a definite answer and a very definite answer

I wouldn't answer this one because it is typical evasive logic. He can't justify what he believes, so he will try and pick holes in other ways of thinking.

I can judge your inability to read between the lines to show your level of intellect.

And the fact that you had been conned by a fraudster shows your level of intellect yet again as fraudsters tend to rely upon greed and stupidity.

Now since you approve of abuse toward women I shall treat you with the scorn you deserve.

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

I wouldn't answer this one because it is typical evasive logic. He can't justify what he believes, so he will try and pick holes in other ways of thinking.

Well Just can admire your level of Intellect by just concluding me as 'WOMAN ABUSER' out of the thin air & from nothing. :crazy:

Let me tell you the joke of SARDAR JEE & LOGIC:
A Sardar Jee was travelling by Bus when a very educated looking man came & sat next to him and started reading a BOOK.
Sardar Jee asked him whats this book about. The MAN replied that its the book of LOGIC & its very handy as it can help in calculating conclusions. Sardar jee showed his eagerness on the subject.
The MAN asked SARDAR JEE , Do you have an AQUARIUM? SARDAR JEE said YES. MAN asked what does it reminds you about?
SARDAR JEE said : SEA
MAN asked: And what does SEA reminds you about?
SARDAR JEE said: BEACH
MAN Asked: And what does BEACH reminds you about?
Sardar Jee said: BIKINI GIRLS
MAN SAID: That concludes that you are not a 'GAY'
Sardar Jee was amazed and said that this surely is a nice BOOK & he would love to have it. The MAN gifted his book to SARDAR JEE. When SARDAR JEE reached home his friend arrived & saw SARDAR JEE reading the BOOK. The firend inquired whats this BOOK about.
SARDAR JEE said: Its very good, its a BOOK OF LOGIC as it helps you in reaching conclusions. Let me ask you some questions & then you see.
SARDAR JEE asked: Do you have an AQUARIUM?
FRIEND replied: Nope.
SARDAR JEE Concluded: You are a GAY!!!!:bounce:

All I have to do is to replace SARDAR JEE with KEYSERSOZE and get your IQ :cheers:

oh, Taliban in America is called terrorist.
but in Xinjiang (china) is called human rights fighter.
what a **** double standards of American.

Back
Top Bottom