What's new

767 children raped and killed in Pakistan last year

The First one is a new letter bro, but second on is Legit :) Good to see that, Pakistan should come up with one which India has, which also posts about any happenings, dead bodies found, robbery and everything online
bhai ager hum ne her cheez india jesi kerni thi to batwara hi kiyoo karty :p:

Ok Understood "Doing things like India" but what is the rest bro ?? Weak in Hindi :p at the moment :)
it was just for laugh :partay: i said if we want to everything like india then why should we need to make pakistan . we were indians already .:enjoy:

it was just for laugh :partay: i said if we want to everything like india then why should we need to make pakistan . we were indians already .:enjoy:
hahaha Nothing like that bro ;) Just wanted to know more about your country.

hahaha Nothing like that bro ;) Just wanted to know more about your country.
now lets see

you have multiple ways to report a crime or got updates

like this
i am pakistani and i can contact federal agencies like
Federal Investigation Agency - Government of Pakistan
Ministry of Interior & Narcotics Control - Government of Pakistan

i am living in punjab i can find
Punjab Police

i am from bahawalpur district of punjab
Punjab Police - Bahawalpur Police

its very simple

goats are not safe in Pakistan they can be gang raped anytime, poor goats, i will never eat biriyani made in Pakistan or by a Pakistani who knows that poor goat may have been raped before being halal:undecided::undecided:

goats are not safe in Pakistan they can be gang raped anytime, poor goats, i will never eat biriyani made in Pakistan or by a Pakistani who knows that poor goat may have been raped before being halal:undecided::undecided:

I guess you should be much more worried about your country India, where dogs and other animals are allowed to marry humans.

The husband's a real hound: Girl, 18, marries a stray dog

This thread has "trolling" written all over it and should be closed.

Will all you dumb fcuks doing so please stop using this thread to measure d!cks. This report is about crimes against children. Go to the threads discussing nukes and warplanes to measure your pee pees.

Guys, this is not news, it's a disease. Plz don't take joy in posting such news, doesn't matter where it takes place. We need to condemn this, n cut the lullies of these people.

Seems the OP has had a troubled child hood as this is second thread he's started on the same subject.
@ topic, this menace blights our part of world, there are no winners.

Men prey on infant, young daughters in Punjab

The purpose of this thread was to hold up a mirror to our Pakistani friends in PDF who seem to take some morbid pleasure from the stories that come out of India. Not a day passes without some troll posting a link about some rape story in India. Lucky for them, we have a civil society that does not flinch away from discussing these issues and a media that highlights this always. However, I did some research and I have found a zillion stories of similar kind coming out of Pakistan. It doesn't make me happy. Just wanted to tell our Pakistani friends that while they are busy talking about India, they ought check the stench in their own backyard too. After all, they have to do it for their own children and women. Talking about India isn't going to save them. Anyways, here's an obligatory story from Pakistan that I will provide for every story that you post about India.

After rape bid, 6-year-old Pakistani girl found dead - Firstpost

Back
Top Bottom