What's new

7-year-old Pakistani girl breaks CCNA World Record

Congratulations. Quite a feat. Some brains are just wired differently.

Not to be a spoilsport, but child prodigies of this kind tend to plateau early too. Maybe it is the eventual and inevitable 'equalisation' or maybe everything else around them is not that advanced so their abilities adapt to the reality.
Desire and the intensity of the desire are the biggest factors here. If a person is poor and has a very strong desire to become rich then that person will definitely become rich. I used to be a top achiever till 6th grade after that my grades started dropping and eventually I hit rock bottom in academics. It took me 3 years to get out of the denial mindset and when I got out of this mindset, I reevaluated and questioned everything about my life. After accepting the reality I finally got my sh*t together and climbed my way back on top. If such prodigies don't experience failure early on then they will face a crisis later on in life.

images.jpeg-23.jpg

Same old UET guys... Sir, some of them working with Signals Intelligence among other things are shit hot, they get poached straight out of NUST. But I agree with you, cyber me hum fail hain.
I totally agree. But they don't even realize that someone out of NUST or UET genius can't help them with cyber warfare or innovation technology right away. They need to have their own programs or state funded campaigns exactly based on what they require. These guys work great on default applications and methods that ISI bought from the Chinese. Otherwise, they suck.

Look at the Israelis and Iranians putting day and night together finding ways to wreck each other. Imagine if we had someone like Israel on the eastern flank, we'd be doomed.

Or maybe we already are.

Back
Top Bottom