What's new

6000yr old, lost cast waxing in Pak

Your Bull Crap and shouting does not makes the fact incorrect as much as you talk shyt here. These Aryans invading theory is some idiots hypothesis which has been denied after DNA samples collected and analyzed.

Not by your vast population.. or even from your religious point of view..:lol:

And Yes, we claim IVC because Islam was not there when people discuss about IVC, forget about Pakistan.

Neither was hinduism,your ancestors or india... so how are you claiming IVC? Unless you claim people from modern day Pak/IVC were your great grandfathers who sent the women and kids away like titanic as the mighty IVC was conquered ? or some other fuked up theory of yours...
And please don't talk to me about being racist, you lost whole West Pakistan for being racist. I told you, your history is messed up.

West Pak? you loosing it my niggaa.

They should thank the muslims and british for everything .. most importantly "clothing" ... otherwise theyd still be taxing eachothers breasts and burning widows on pyres.. among other beastly practices.
Sorry I'm not one of you lol
I am still the same and have lineage that can be traced back to years before even your religion was created. You are the one I was talking about as you fall under category of Supreme Arab.

I am still the same and have lineage that can be traced back to years before even your religion was created.
Probably includes Iranic invaders and "marauders" somewhere doesnt it..:D

You are the one I was talking about as you fall under category of Supreme Arab.
baloch_painting.jpg

1653940_1461516670813261_3792369643750914524_n.jpg

Nah kiddo.. its Pakistani,Baloch-Iranic Supereme..

Now bend over... like your ancestors.

Last edited:
I have to. My heart goes out for them. No one should have to chose between their culture and life...

Or their women and life... heard the mughals harems were full of hindu women.. while their proud brothers and fathers ruled under the mughal hand.

You don't say..

Yeah... didnt your great grandma tell you the stories of big Iranic men with long swords mounting & marauding .. :lol:

They were Iranic too.

:lol: Just like you :

Well, since parsis and hindus are related since pre-history...

So it wasnt us Iranic who were involved but parsis ... you contradicting yourself.. makes it sound like an ancient orgy of something... East Iranian people,Parsis and you as a result..:lol:

And are you admitting you have paternal Iranic DNA? thats something now..:rofl:

They should thank the muslims and british for everything .. most importantly "clothing" ... otherwise theyd still be taxing eachothers breasts and burning widows on pyres.. among other beastly practices.
Some points to be noted here. First most civilizations from the past pre date modern religions. Case in point. Greece and Egypt. The former is now Christian and the latter Muslim but that does not detract from their great heritage.

Secondly why do you think Indian's never bother making claims on Bangladesh, Burma [Myanmar], Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Sri Lanka, Bali? All these places have or had very strong Hindu imprint.

Angkor Wat, Cambodia?

angkor-wat-towers.jpg

Cultural_expansion_of_Hinduism_in_Southeast_Asia.png

The reason is those lands don't have any ancient history. Indus is the closest that they can make a grab - the result is they come sniffing Pakistan's backside. And below is us. From Af-Pak region going West to Mesopotamia and even Egypt.

Harappa-Sumer.jpg

Yeah... didnt your great grandma tell you the stories of big Iranic men with long swords mounting & marauding .. :lol:

:lol: Just like you :

So it wasnt us Iranic who were involved but parsis ... you contradicting yourself.. makes it sound like an ancient orgy of something... East Iranian people,Parsis and you as a result..:lol:

I don't know whether you noticed, I am not from pakistan. What I am sayoong is Iranians have Indian DNA...

I have to. My heart goes out for them. No one should have to chose between their culture and life...
HAHAHAHAAA this kind of lame argument without a shred of evidence, I have already refuted it with common sense yet you have not refuted Panipat or how Hindu Kings were giving their daughters to please Muslim Mughal Princes which are well documented in history hahhahahahhaha

I don't know whether you noticed, I am not from pakistan. What I am sayoong is Iranians have Indian DNA...
HAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAa, Now Tamils and co conquered Persia, truly delusional and lacking all sense, your posts are so pathetic that I urge you log off.

I don't know whether you noticed, I am not from pakistan.

But Ancient people from modern day Pak were your ancestors? :D

What I am sayoong is Iranians have Indian DNA...
:rofl:

Actually its you that have our DNA..:D

I am still the same and have lineage that can be traced back to years .

Probably includes Iranic invaders and "marauders" somewhere doesnt it..:D

Well, since parsis and hindus are related since pre-history...

kahn.png

Back
Top Bottom