What's new

60 ISIS soliders taken out in ANSF airstrike

According to Afghan MOD sources, over 60 ISIS foot soldiers including their commanders were taken out in Jalalabad in ANSF airstrike when they tried to attack remote police check posts. These ISIS fighters were mainly old TTP fighters who have switched sides.
Good Hunting.... keep blowing up these scums

I disagree with the last statement you gave. Afghanistan was the only country to not recognise pakistan at the UN. They supported sepratists in kpk. They helped US in assasinating our first pm mr liaqat ali khan. The list goes on buddy. They were always hostile to us from day one
So what even you support seperatist in kashmir....
You can throw stone on others nut other can't?

So what even you support seperatist in kashmir....
You can throw stone on others nut other can't?

Kashmir is a disputed territory whereas KPK is not. Oops! Indian brainfart!
Anyways, if we go by India's justification for intervention in East Pakistan and Hyderabad, Pakistan had the right to involve itself in Kashmir.

Sorry to say but Indians never help any one without any reason .
if you are so generous please help indian from UP and Bihar who don't have electricity even . Charity begins at home .
And plz avoid bringing pakistan because Pakistanis never claimed to be supa Powa
FYI from last two years I never saw any load shedding till now........yes we have power cuts just for 15 mins.
Central government has proposed a thermal plant at mathura (UP)..In india load shedding problem is least reported ...but in case of yours I still hear.
P.S: Its our money..we can do whatever we want/which can benefit us.Its none of your bussiness. We Never build any power plants in afghanistan.

Kashmir is a disputed territory whereas KPK is not. Oops! Indian brainfart!
Anyways, if we go by India's justification for intervention in East Pakistan and Hyderabad, Pakistan had the right to involve itself in Kashmir.
Kashmir is disputed territory only for pakistan. Its **** brain fart.
Tell me some hand ful nations on your suport for kashmir.Atleast 2-3.

FYI from last two years I never saw any load shedding till now........yes we have power cuts just for 15 mins.
Central government has proposed a thermal plant at mathura (UP)..In india load shedding problem is least reported ...but in case of yours I still hear.
P.S: Its our money..we can do whatever we want/which can benefit us.Its none of your bussiness. We Never build any power plants in afghanistan.
I have Bihari and UP's labour and techncians etc . What i hear from them is that in some area they don't have electricity for weeks .
The only state which i so far heared has No or Negligible power cuts is Kerala

It is your money so it should be first spent on poor of India ( as you indians always pretend to spent money in Afg only on humanitarian basis so i am telling you you have have more poors at home first fullfil their need :p )

WHERE DID I SAY YOU ARE BUILDING POWER PLANTS IN AFGHANISTAN ?
I was telling you Indians need more attention than people from other countries as india is their country and indian wealth should be spent on them .

)

WHERE DID I SAY YOU ARE BUILDING POWER PLANTS IN AFGHANISTAN ?
I was telling you Indians need more attention than people from other countries as india is their country and indian wealth should be spent on them .
Yeah thank you

Back
Top Bottom