What's new

60 ISIS soliders taken out in ANSF airstrike

A-Team

Reaction score
Country
Afghanistan
According to Afghan MOD sources, over 60 ISIS foot soldiers including their commanders were taken out in Jalalabad in ANSF airstrike when they tried to attack remote police check posts. These ISIS fighters were mainly old TTP fighters who have switched sides.

Last edited:
According to Afghan MOD sources, over 60 ISIS foot soldiers including their commanders were taken out in Jalalabad in ANSF airstrike when they tried to attack remote police check posts. These ISIS fighters were mainly old TTP fighters who have switched sides.
Keep sending them to hell buddy. Love from Pakistan.

ANSF only operates armed Helis at the moment.
I hope that our afghan brother get out of Indian influence and we both become and act like brother . I wish our Afghan brothers get JF17 and used F7p from Pakistan as goodwill gesture.

I hope that our afghan brother get out of Indian influence and we both become and act like brother . I wish our Afghan brothers get JF17 and used F7p from Pakistan as goodwill gesture.
Afghans have their own vision for their future..India is just helping hand in upgrading infrastructure which was destroyed by taliban....We had set few industrial training institutes there.....There is nothing called indian influence in afganistan..
Change your stance Sir!!
Afghanistan is a country which showered brotherly love to every one..they reaction depends on our reaction...

Good hunting there, this would be so much easier if our governments can foster closer anti-terror co-operation. We don't have to love each other to be able to deal with common threats.

Afghans have their own vision for their future..India is just helping hand in upgrading infrastructure which was destroyed by taliban....We had set few industrial training institutes there.....There is nothing called indian influence in afganistan..
Change your stance Sir!!
Afghanistan is a country which showered brotherly love to every one..they reaction depends on our reaction...
I disagree with the last statement you gave. Afghanistan was the only country to not recognise pakistan at the UN. They supported sepratists in kpk. They helped US in assasinating our first pm mr liaqat ali khan. The list goes on buddy. They were always hostile to us from day one

Change your stance Sir!!
Sorry to say but Indians never help any one without any reason .
if you are so generous please help indian from UP and Bihar who don't have electricity even . Charity begins at home .
And plz avoid bringing pakistan because Pakistanis never claimed to be supa Powa

That's why Indians make good CEO's in top companies.... if you don't plan ROI then you lost the game
hahaha
a few CEO's made u ppl proud like u were at the time of MMRCA

This CEO stuff is not as simple as you people think .

Back
Top Bottom