What's new

6 security men, 20 terrorists killed in Lower Orakzai

Well, i have been advocating for FATA to be given a full provincial status. We should maintain their customs and not impose any civil law etc until they are ready for it. I am sure economic development and social integration, raising literacy levels will make FATA very productive. They are hardworking people and if we could arm them with modern tools and education, they will certainly dominate their fields.

Bol @Hyperion yaraa what do you think ?

FATA as a Province, FATA as part of KP, FATA as it is or my personal favorite - FATA as part of Punjab ? :azn:

Bol @Hyperion yaraa what do you think ?

FATA as a Province, FATA as part of KP, FATA as it is or my personal favorite - FATA as part of Punjab ? :azn:

Bhai yeh khabis political agent sary development kay paise kha jatay hain. FATA has different culture than KPK etc and Quaid promised them to maintain their unique cultural identity as well. FATA as a new province would be better than being merged with KPK. We also need to carve up Punjab, Sindh and Balochistan into smaller, efficient, functional administrative units.

Bhai yeh khabis political agent sary development kay paise kha jatay hain. FATA has different culture than KPK etc and Quaid promised them to maintain their unique cultural identity as well. FATA as a new province would be better than being merged with KPK. We also need to carve up Punjab, Sindh and Balochistan into smaller, efficient, functional administrative units.

I've already made my thoughts very clear on this; all the Divisions - which are already based on Administrative Lines - ought to be raised to the status of Provinces.

But that isn't acceptable to anyone; not to the Sindhis, not to the Punjabi Politicians and certainly not to the Politicians from KP and Baluchistan - These people just can't see their power diluted !

Imagine the good (say!) Bannu could go through were it made into a separate Province with its CM been given their due funds to improve the lives of the people therein and because the population isn't huge nor is the area the CM can't really wiggle himself out of it and he has to do 'some' development work over there as opposed to most of the funds being spent right now on one agency or another to the exclusion of most others.

I've already made my thoughts very clear on this; all the Divisions - which are already based on Administrative Lines - ought to be raised to the status of Provinces.

But that isn't acceptable to anyone; not to the Sindhis, not to the Punjabi Politicians and certainly not to the Politicians from KP and Baluchistan - These people just can't see their power diluted !

Imagine the good (say!) Bannu could go through were it made into a separate Province with its CM been given their due funds to improve the lives of the people therein and because the population isn't huge nor is the area the CM can't really wiggle himself out of it and he has to do 'some' development work over there as opposed to most of the funds being spent right now on one agency or another to the exclusion of most others.

We need to eliminate these power hungry bastards.

We need to eliminate these power hungry bastards.

Lo @Hyperion key tou phir choootiii; hes Malik Jr. of his Tribe ! :(

I had high hopes for him but hes very much against women's education especially when it comes to using the Internet lest they realize that the real 'men' actually lie on the East of the Indus especially near Lahore ! :whistle:

On administrative basis, FATA makes little sense as a separate province. One agency is not connected with another, infact routes of each agency of FATA are opened to adjacent district of KPK.
1- North and South waziristan, are connected with Bannu and Tank respectively. Dialect and customs are similar to southren districts of KPK. Their tribal history, is also confined and shared.
2- Kurram and Orakzai are connected with hangu and kohat districts of KPK. Dialect is also same, even the mixed sunni-shia population is also seen in hangu and kohat. History is also connected.
3- Khyber and Mohmand are connected to peshawer. History is also tied with peshawer.
4-Bajaur is connected with malakhand agency, historic, cultural and dialect connections are also there.
@Armstrong

What do suggest, what should be done with them?

if any local is trying to help terrorist , army should treat them as terrorist ...arrest them , if they are afghanis kick their A$$ out of Pakistan straight away

if any local is trying to help terrorist , army should treat them as terrorist ...arrest them , if they are afghanis kick their A$$ out of Pakistan straight away

You need to stop ranting.

You need to stop ranting.

i have seen my city getting bad to worse because of these scum bags .. lets face it , the problem is within their culture , which needs to be sort out , we cant live in denial .... that Ak-culture cost 70,000 and more lives of Pakistani's .. and we open our doors to afghans when they were in trouble , and they were the one who bring the worse trouble for Pakistan ...
so my ranting is not just a empty balloon , it cost the lives of Pakistani civilians and army personnel ..

i have seen my city getting bad to worse because of these scum bags .. lets face it , the problem is within their culture , which needs to be sort out , we cant live in denial .... that Ak-culture cost 70,000 and more lives of Pakistani's .. and we open our doors to afghans when they were in trouble , and they were the one who bring the worse trouble for Pakistan ...
so my ranting is not just a empty balloon , it cost the lives of Pakistani civilians and army personnel ..

You are not the only one nor your ranting helps in any way.

You are not the only one nor your ranting helps in any way.

well obviously it wont , but at least " Dil ki Bharas " tu nikal jati hai na ... if it was in my hand i would have thrown them out of Pakistan long ago ..
but its Pakistan , we have a history to let thing escalate till they go out of our hands :tsk:

well obviously it wont , but at least " Dil ki Bharas " tu nikal jati hai na ... if it was in my hand i would have thrown them out of Pakistan long ago ..
but its Pakistan , we have a history to let thing escalate till they go out of our hands :tsk:

Yea, you should see the amount of anger built inside me, but you need to learn to make peace with it and use it for a tangible result which is to bring peace and harmony in this country. Terrorists divide us, we need to unite our people so they never win.

Yea, you should see the amount of anger built inside me, but you need to learn to make peace with it and use it for a tangible result which is to bring peace and harmony in this country. Terrorists divide us, we need to unite our people so they never win.

Sir i do love your idea of Unity , but tell me why we have to accommodate millions of Afghans , Tajik and Uzbiks ... in Pakistan ,and behind our backs they curse us ??
the tribal peoples believe that Afghans are their brothers , but the same Afghans kill many tribals in cross border attacks ... but still give them their house to hide ?? unless peoples of tribes change their mentality , how can we achieve peace in that area ??

Mr.Abdullah from Lahore told me that Indian Mohajirs are responsible for mess in Karachi. Is it true?. He also told me that it is embedded in their culture and genetics, do you agree with this generalization of Mr.Abdullah?. I asked him to stop generalziation, but he went on, saying that they should be deported back to India.
You remind me of Mr. Abdullah

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom