What's new

6 Most Deadly Weapons Of India's Arsenal

Who said that we didn't acknowledge the existence of our BMD?

China shoots down ICBM mid-course, Anti-ballistic missile intercept a success - YouTube

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

Shooting down a DF-31A with EKV.

Shooting down a Agni whatever with EKV.

Do you have any comprehension problem? I try to break down the sentence for you. :coffee:

looks like you have no idea of the worling of a ABM system......

so let me reply in the same way you are talking here....no matter what your missile range is ....it has to come near India to strike it....so even if we have one that intercepts at 100 km altitude....it will be intercepted....

FYI.....shooting a missile midcourse is not sa tough as shooting down at the terminal phase

Either u polish the terminal phase interception capability like what India is doing or straight away go for the ultimate kill ie Boost phase kill.

To all chinese trolls proud of their mid course interception : I am sorry but that's almost useless without any far away islands where you can station the radars to detect the missiles. :tdown:

Here is what i think from current India, Pakistan, China perspective

Indian:
1.) Nuclear Bombs (80-100)
2.) Su-30 MKI
3.) Mig-29k
4.) INS Chakra (Nuclear Sub)
5.) Brahmos (Cruise Missile)
6) Phalcon (AWACs)

Pakistani:
1) Nuclear Bombs (90-110)
2.) F-16 Block 52
3.) JF-17 Thunder
4.) Babur (Cruise Missile)
5.) Agusta 90B (Sub)
6) Erieye(AWACs)

Chinese:
1.) Nuclear Bombs (180-240)
2.) Chengdu J-20
3.) Shenyang J-15
4.) HN-2000 (Cruise Missile)
5.) Type 094 (Nuclear Sub)
6.) KJ-2000 (AWACs)

What are you waiting for ? Common attack now its your best chance to beat us.:rofl:

Nuclear bomb is not powerful at all. It can never be used. My list of most powerful weapons in Indian arsenal....

1) Prahaar
2) Brahmos
3) Aircraft carriers
4) Stealth FFG and DDG
5) BMD
6) LCH.
they are weapon delivery systems :azn:

Back
Top Bottom